Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New battery for a Solar Storm light
  • lunge

The inevitable has happened and the battery has died on my cheap Solar Storm light. Is there a reputable supplier of replacements anywhere? The head unit is fine so I’d like to keep using it if possible.

muddyground
    Free Member

First reply for C and B Seen batteries! Cheap, long lasting, job done.

Mintman
    Free Member

Torchy the Battery Boy sells batteries that will suit.

I’m about to get a battery off him; I’ve got one of his Oriole lights &am very impressed with it!

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Smudge at MTB Batteries is very busy at the moment with Solar Storm repairs and battery rebuilds.
    I’ve always had very good service from him.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Smudge at MTB Batteries is very busy at the moment with Solar Storm repairs and battery rebuilds

People are actually getting them repaired? Why bother? Just buy a new light surely? I have 3 X2 ligths fully expecting them to have a short life span. They are cheap enough to replace and certainly not worth repairing.

Repacement batteries – another vote for torchy on eBay Here is his shop Here

bigyinn
    Free Member

Loads of people have recommend the seller below on here.
    The battery below is one I’ve got to use with my Solarstorm X2 light does the job nicely.

EBay

variflex
    Free Member

Have a chat with Danny at crgmoto.co.uk
    The Gloworm 4 cell battery is FANTASTICALLY made, with LED indicator, totally waterproof and very compact. Best battery pack around IMHO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New battery for a Solar Storm light’ is closed to new replies.