• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by grum.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Netflix and Hola
  • jon1973
    Free Member

Anyone use it to watch the US catalog? Seems to work pretty well.

From what I’ve read, Netflix don’t endorse it exactly, but don’t seem to bothered about it either if you’re already paying a subscription.

firestarter
    Free Member

I tried it on my tablet but it wont open netflix 🙁

domcapper
    Free Member

I use it with chrome on a mac, really good, servers fail sometimes but it’s easily bearable. Used it to watch Walking dead, lost etc.

sc-xc

Can you do this on an ipad and mirror, or through the Apple TV app?

domcapper
    Free Member

Never tried it on an iPad, may just be my internet connection but i find live streaming to my apple tv to be quite poor, lots of lagging.

marko75
    Free Member

I also use it on Chrome with my Mac…. watched an entire season of White Collar and Sherlock (both have newer seasons than the UK version). Sometimes the server doesnt work but then you just get Hola to change and its fantastic.

ebygomm
    Free Member

I use it on chrome on the laptop and also on my tablet (hudl). Worth looking at Canadian netflix as that has different stuff again

domcapper
    Free Member

good shout ebygomm

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

The Scandinavian and Dutch Netflix are pretty good too.

firestarter
    Free Member

Ebygomm do you have any issues using it on the hudl I seem to view sites from us but Netflix only works on the odd occasion

grum
    Free Member

Can you do this on an ipad and mirror, or through the Apple TV app?

I’m doing it on the Apple TV app using a paid service called Unblock US. Works well.

Never tried it on an iPad, may just be my internet connection but i find live streaming to my apple tv to be quite poor, lots of lagging.

Think it is – mine works perfectly pretty much all the time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Netflix and Hola’ is closed to new replies.