• This topic has 52 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Neighbours car drove into my bin?
  • nickhit3
    Free Member

I may have witnessed the event.
    Was the bin fixed-wing or variable-sweep?

I’m pretty sure, had you seen the bin crash you’d have concluded it wasn’t a pedal bin, since, you know, it fell over.

Now I’ll accept that not seeing them hit the bin is no guarantee it’s a wheelie, but if you’re going to be deliberately obnoxious, at least be correct and obnoxious.

northernmatt

I’m pretty sure, had you seen the bin crash you’d have concluded it wasn’t a pedal bin, since, you know, it fell over.

Yes but if it was pedal bin the question should really be spds or flats.

angeldust
    Free Member

Now I’ll accept that not seeing them hit the bin is no guarantee it’s a wheelie, but if you’re going to be deliberately obnoxious, at least be correct and obnoxious.

😆

kormoran
    Free Member

I think the Council have been trying to retire the wheelie bin fleet for years, but it just so good at what it does, that they keep on with it

bodgy
    Free Member

Get even: drive your wheelie bin into their car.

aracer
    Free Member

bin dun

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I’ve become a meme. Ah well, at least being the internet, there will be no record of my flounce add it’ll be forgotten within the hour…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Its all starting to add up…
    Must be a Tallybin.

wwaswas

bravo eddiebaby 🙂

Maybe we need a team of Binjas to turn up and wreak their martial art based revenge.

nickhit3
    Free Member

I’ve become a meme. Ah well, at least being the internet, there will be no record of my flounce add it’ll be forgotten within the hour…

hehe

funkmasterp

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ah well, at least being the internet, there will be no record of my flounce add it’ll be forgotten within the hour…

well maybe a bit of a has bin ?

JoeG
    Free Member

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Neighbours car drove into my bin?’ is closed to new replies.