Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Neighbour problem regarding extension
  • hora
    Free Member

Agree. Dont lose sleep over it. Just be polite and move on.

You have planning permission, its within the drawings approved and she had ample chance to object at the time.

On your road lots of people look like they’ve had similar done so your hardly building something new/out of the spirit of whats followed before.

MrsH gets invited all the time to next doors parties but I never go. Not out of rudeness I just like alittle distance. I’ll ‘put my son to bed/stay in to look after him’.

Its the only way to be. Sadly.

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Lady sounds absolutely off her rocker, i’d be telling her to get the **** out my face if she started talking about “our relationship” and how she likes the kid still 😆 oh and also put up the max allowed height fence by your council, around her its 2meters, and then put trellis on top to increase the height. Nothing worse than having a nosy, irritating neighbour talking to you when relaxing in the garden 😯

Onzadog
    Free Member

Point out what you’ve done so far to be considerate and that upsetting her was never your intention then ask her realistically what she would Luke you to do about it. She’ll either back down, suggest something reasonable or say you should take it down. If it’s the latter, point out to her that it seems a shame but you’re more than willing to live b xt door to someone that you have nothing ever to do with.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

She won’t ever come round to liking your extension so I wouldn’t waste my time with her, life’s too short. Just ignore her from now on and if you hear her slating you/your wife from her garden put her firmly in her place stating the facts in a clear and concise manner. She will however eventually get bored and find an easier ‘victim’.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

She is quite clearly mad, and it may be contagious. Do not risk catching it by engaging in conversation with her.

hora
    Free Member

go out for a bike ride

deepreddave
    Free Member

As others have said there’s a limit to what you can do now. Extensions aren’t often desired by neighbours but that is what planning legislation is for. Just be nice and enjoy the extension. She knows you’ve built within your permitted rights.

funky
    Free Member

I would look on the plus sides:-

1. Nice new extension
    2. No more clearing other peoples drives
    3. No more inane babble with someone you haven’t chosen as a friend.
    4. etc…….

hora
    Free Member

Argh I can no longer type kick er b.avk doors in as it auto corrects?!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Then why have you gone with filter avoidance then ?
    Clearly they dont want it typed on here

Kick her backs doors in

Oh that is what it says

Junkyard
    Free Member

Kick her backs doors in
    I did it to see what the phrase said can I go on record as saying I dislike the phrase and dont use it

hora
    Free Member

go out for a bike ride

hora
    Free Member

Argh clever buggers 😀 😆 it only affects me

hora
    Free Member

Hang on. If I type go out for a bike ride arsebiscuit 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Rather amusing that i think 😆

hora
    Free Member

Dante’s special level of hell for someone

go out for a bike ride

CountZero

aracer – Member
    stever » Build bridges
    Are you suggesting the neighbour is a troll?

Pook

Well there goes the option to print this thread and post it through her door

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Change your wifi SSID to “DoYouLikeMyMassiveErection”

squirrelking
    Free Member

Argh I can no longer type kick er b.avk doors in as it auto corrects?!!

Of course not, a child might read this, WILL NOBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour problem regarding extension’ is closed to new replies.