Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Negotiating – when one party goes back on the agreement…
  • cornholio98
    Free Member

Bamboo +++++ lots

I think that would be some of the soundest advice on the thread.

OP, work out you budget set a goal and only focus on that. Forget everyone else and trying to compete and just work for yourself for a bit. If you are not where you want to be work/education/money/home wise step back and see how you can change this.

When you vent here you don’t come across as a positive person and this might come across to an agent/landlord. Oddly now I think about it my friends who are a bit more positive than me also seem to get better deals on stuff…

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

It’s big boy pants time I’m afraid!

Remember some people have been at this for years and have seen it all before! Don’t be surprised if agents play you (they are unpopular for a reason) they are not snide little spies and full of questions by accident!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Even oop north that’s not far off the going rate for a half decent flat

Its really not its the going rate for one of those ex mill dockyard faux posh type properties in Manchester or Liverpool city centre perhaps but that is it.

Locally the most expensive i found was £625 p m for a two bed with all bills included.
    In my town that sort of money – £900- would rent you a 4 bed detached house.
    Flats start at about £300 – above a shop but from £400 you will get a flat easily.

shermer75
    Free Member

In my town that sort of money – £900- would rent you a 4 bed detached house.

Whereabouts is that?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Actually two one at £800 one at £850.

right move link

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Negotiating – when one party goes back on the agreement…’ is closed to new replies.