Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • need a seperate hard drive for a notebook which one would you recommend?
  • postierich
    Free Member

as above need a hard drive for films for my young un to watch so when we are away camping/holidays prefer ones that do not need a mains supply if possible bit of a dullard when it coes to computers and stuff so which one would you recommend?

Ta rich

Stainypants

I think there all much of a muchness. They had a 500mb seagate one in Currys Digital today for £45, which is about a cheap as you can get them on the web. I have iomega one which has a nice metallic finish which I been using for the same purpose as you for two years and its been fine.

Stoner
    Free Member
    restless
    Free Member

i got a seagate one off amazon. can’t remember what size but it was £50.
    i am not that up to date with computer stuff , so if i can use it then it must be simple 😀

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Iomega i-drive

prettygreenparrot

very much of a muchness. if you want USB-powered external drives then you’re looking for about 500GB and places like tesco & dabs.com are good places to look for fair offers. This kind of thing should go for about £50 or less. Dabs.com had a neat deal on a rather *bling* michael jackson samsung 500GB drive for about £40 a while back. It included a copy of the movie for Windows.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘need a seperate hard drive for a notebook which one would you recommend?’ is closed to new replies.