Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Need a favour off someone with Sidi shoes….please.
  • stevied
    Free Member

Hi
    I’ve got a pair of Nike Carnerso MTB shoes which have the ratchet straps like the Sidi. The straps on mine have broken and I need a new set but Nike no longer stock them. I’ve been reliably informed that Sidi straps will fit….
    I was wondering if some kind soul with Sidi shoes could measure the straps for me?
    What I need to know is the width of the strap, the pitch of the teeth and the model of shoe. The sidicafe (sidi online shop) have lots of different straps for lots of different models…
    Thanking you kindly
    Steve

soobalias
    Free Member

sidi shoes – check
    ratchet straps – nope

sorry, have a free bump

oxym0r0n

Dominators here. I bought some new straps for mine. Width is 14mm but the teeth chamfer in slightly, pitch cretst-to-crest I would say is 3mm. Hope that helps? I’ve got a broken one I *could pop in an envelope…

stevied
    Free Member

Hey Oxy, think they are a bit narrow – mine are 14mm. Right pitch tho which is promising..might be worth a try with your broken one tho 🙂

Anyone else be able to measure theirs?

Coleman
    Free Member

Would agree with dims – width 14.5mm approx. pitch 3mm approx. Strap width 18.5mm approx. (where attached to shoe.
    Problem occurs with buckle and strap type as all similar dims but differ in profile and not interchangeable.Although could buy a strap and buckle I suppose.
    Dominator 5

Road Five Carbon Comp

Road Genius 5 Pro

Attachment to shoe (all same profile)

stevied
    Free Member

Thanks Coleman.
    I’ve ordered a pair from the SidiCafe to see if I can modify them a little..
    Cheers guys 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Need a favour off someone with Sidi shoes….please.’ is closed to new replies.