• This topic has 48 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Bream.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Near Guildford fancy a ride out next Monday 23rd Jan? but extra help needed!
  • weeksy

I have a confession… i completely forgot lads…. I got 3/4 of the way to work and was thinking what i was going to do later…. It then dawned on me i was supposed to have my bike in the car !

Sorry

Bream
    Free Member

No worries weeksy.

Apparently there’s a little fog around Gatwick at the moment so I’m sat in a plane on the ground in Copenhagen rather than coming in to land at Gatwick!

Not sure if the customer I’m visiting will be able to reschedule so this may just turn into an overnight biking visit 😯 😆

siwhite
    Free Member

Bream – I’m still around and game for a lap of Swinley, but clearly your work takes priority. Pop a note on the thread in a few hours and let me know if you will make it or not – no bother either way…!

Bream
    Free Member

Dear all, I’ve just got off the plane as there was no way I’d make my meeting and probably not even Swinley!

I’ll reschedule and post back up when I’ve got a new date/time.

Cheers,

Jeff

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ve just got off the plane as there was no way I’d make my meeting and probably not even Swinley!

My boss did that once. I stuck at it and flew trans Atlantic, arrived after meeting had started and sat outside and was not called in !

Mbnut
    Free Member

So you never made it over?

As and when you are coming give me a shout, i’ll endeavour to have a better idea of my commitments next time.

Surrey Hills really is worth a little bit of effort to get to and as pointed out, Swinley offers an easy to follow ride with bike hire etc.

Bream
    Free Member

No, got off the plane when I realised it was too late.

But I’m in the process to reschedule so I’ll be in touch when it’s fixed as I really want to ride both Swinley and Surrey Hills.

😆 glad i never said yes !

Bream
    Free Member

😛

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Near Guildford fancy a ride out next Monday 23rd Jan? but extra help needed!’ is closed to new replies.