Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • NAZA Lite and Fr Sky Taranis…cant arm motors on quadcopter
  • breninbeener

Is anyone able to help with the problem i have. My NAZA M lite is talking to my laptop and i have configured the channels correctly. However the csc arming command doesnt arm the motors. I have read about ‘adjusting gain’ but i have no idea where to start! Anyone have any idea?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I’ve normally found that lack of control throw usually prevents you getting g enough stick movement registered at the naza to arm motors. Trim runner right throttle down elevator down and aleron left should confirm this but won’t help flight.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

I only have experience of a naze32 acro FC and configured it using baseflight. Just incase you haven’t already done so before you do anything please make sure the props are removed while you are setting it up as they bite and bite very hard.

You need the throttle to go below 1000 for it to arm so you need to change as the default is higher

I set the arm to a separate switch on the transmitter and set the props not to rotate when armed .

breninbeener

Props are off:-)

Can i set the Taranis to arm from a switch? With a mix?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘NAZA Lite and Fr Sky Taranis…cant arm motors on quadcopter’ is closed to new replies.