Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Natural Grizedale advice
  • hora
    Free Member

Im not saying anything about punctures. I went a year without any, bragged then BANG.

ekul
    Free Member

stevenmenmuir – Member
    You’re not doing it that fast if you have to keep stopping to fix punctures.
    POSTED 25 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Yeah but you should see until that point. I’m like the bastard love child of Gee Atherton and Danny Hart. 😀

D0NK

Ah, the Grizedale riverbed, AKA Titties Track…

thats what I knew it as too 🙂 it’s a testing climb aswell. There was a route in the mag ages ago that did a few good tracks “backwards” worked as a big loop, just not very tech. So many cool little downhills round grizedale it’s tricky to get them into a loop so you have to just pick a few to link up.
    There was a route on the boggies site
    Parkamoor
    Moor lane
    Breast haw
    Slack wood
    Colthouse
    Titties
    Done that a few times, old site is down now tho, might try to get it logged later.

martinhutch

Alright then. Why’s it called ‘titties’?

<instantly regrets asking>

Isn’t Breasty Haw enough for you?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

bastard love child of Gee Atherton and Danny Hart.

Not a pretty sight then.

D0NK

Nothing rude martin, I got the story 2nd hand off SFB iirc, but apparently a lady dog walker saw a horde of mtbers charging down the hill and called for her dog Titania to heel lest canine carnage ensued.

phy7tes
    Free Member

I did the first route a few months ago, it was mega! Parkamoor and the Ickenthwaite descent being particularly memorable. Enjoy!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Natural Grizedale advice’ is closed to new replies.