Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Naomi Cambell inconvinienced. So sorry for you love!
  • tthew

Silly bint.

I'm sure the slaves digging for the diamonds, and the pople killed by the weapons purchased from the proceeds are having a worse day. Jeez, she really gets my goat.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did I miss all the media coverage of this issue before a supermodel appeared. Shocking state of affairs when her turning up generates more coverage than the attrocities commited by taylor with the profits and the conditions in the mine.
    Some days I am shamed by my fellow humans priorities and interests today is one of those days.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Exactly why is she a "Supermodel" as opposed to a "model"? I hadn't noticed she does anything other than walk up and down dressed in someone else's clothes, waggling her arse?

Unless of course, it's because she published a vacuous little book. Ghost-written. 🙄

Bream
    Free Member

Grrrr, tiger time me thinks 👿

BontyBuns
    Free Member

fellow humans priorities

Not me mate.

cranberry
    Free Member

What I want to know is why exactly did Nelson Mandela host a charming little dinner party for a vicious thug and a war criminal?

MSP

Its just grandstanding by the investigators, what the hell is NC meant to add to the investigation, complete waste of time.

-m-
    Free Member

Still, at least she's managed to control herself long enough not to have thrown anything at anyone…

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

She's had to have special privileges allowing her lawyer to prevent her from incriminating herself!

BermBandit
    Free Member

what the hell is NC meant to add to the investigation

A link between Charles Taylor and illegally mined gemstones that have been used to fund genocide.

Personally, sounds a lot like to me that anything other than the denial she gave would a) have nailed Taylor, and b) branded her as someone who prostitutes herself.

Appalling cow IMHO….check the bit about giving the diamonds to a childrens charity. So we know she did indeed receive "stones" from someone she has admitted as much. Obviously CT just gave them to her for no good reason, and apparently the Childrens Charity are liars.

Ridiculous.

monksie_
    Free Member

"Still, at least she's managed to control herself long enough not to have thrown anything at anyone… "

She couldn't help but give a camera a hearty shove though.

IHN

And according to the BBC, this is the most important thing that has happened today. Even though, as others have said, the trial has had no coverage at all until she became involved.

The death of three children by stabbing, possibly by their mother who may or may not have then set fire to the flat before jumping from the window, only ranks second.

Boils my pi$$

chewkw
    Free Member

cranberry – Member

What I want to know is why exactly did Nelson Mandela host a charming little dinner party for a vicious thug and a war criminal?

Because he was once a terrorist & criminal locked in jail to rot?

As for Naomi Campbell … errrmmm … waste of space?

😆

Helios
    Free Member

Setting aside that I don't agree it is just grandstanding – I'd have no problem if it was… as someone just pointed out – all of a sudden people are aware that Charles Taylor is on trial… Which is a good thing… I'd be willing to bet my left nut that over half the population of this country couldn't tell you who he is, what he did, nor point at Liberia on a map of Liberia until that ridiculous stick-creature got involved…

And as for Mandela hosting a dinner with him in attendance – you've got to slightly understand the politics of Africa – I read something a few years ago that had Robert Mugabe down as one of the most popular Africans of all time because he was viewed as a hero. The point being that the perception of people whop have become used to long and bloody conflicts is different to our own.

Taylor in 1997 had just been elected leader of the country – the dinner wasn't in his honour – and it isn't that strange that one president would invite another to dinner…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Taylor in 1997 had just been elected leader of the country – the dinner wasn't in his honour – and it isn't that strange that one president would invite another to dinner…

Yeah, I just bet Obama can't wait to get Imadinnerjacket over for lunch.

davidrussell
    Free Member

why exactly did Nelson Mandela host a charming little dinner party for a vicious thug and a war criminal?

A poorly-researched edition of Celebrity come dine with me?

BermBandit
    Free Member

and it isn't that strange that one president would invite another to dinner…

Pretty strange that one of em would give uncut diamonds to a model for no apparent reason though, espcially in the middle of the night!

Helios
    Free Member

Yeah, I just bet Obama can't wait to get Imadinnerjacket over for lunch.

Coffee/monitor interface for Imadinnerjacket.. magic..

Not exactly the same tho… Given that RSA and Liberia weren't huge-intergalactic-nuclear-shooty enemies at this point…

Pretty strange that one of em would give uncut diamonds to a model for no apparent reason in a desperate bid for sex though, espcially in the middle of the night!

Fixed that for you…

BermBandit
    Free Member

Fixed that for you…

Ta 😯

TheFlyingOx

Inconvenienced?

If you thought about it properly rather than venting your spleen at her choice of words, being made to appear as a prosecution witness against an extremely nasty example of African warlord, knowing full well that your testament would probably hang the bloke out to dry, and most of the world's media would be observing/transmitting you and your every word to his minions "on the outside", you'd probably not be too keen on being there either.

She should have been an anonymous witness.

tthew

Well, I must admit I'd not thought of it that way, but even if she'd been anonymous with that testimony it'd not have taken anyone with a knowledge of the case long to work out who she was. And inconvenient was Ms Campbell's word, not mine.

Harry_the_Spider

I hope Taylor grabs his ball, thrusts his pelvis, winks at the judge and says – Diamonds weren't the only thing I gave her that night.

allthepies
    Free Member

She really is a vile specimen 🙂

Torminalis
    Free Member

And according to the BBC, this is the most important thing that has happened today. Even though, as others have said, the trial has had no coverage at all until she became involved.

The death of three children by stabbing, possibly by their mother who may or may not have then set fire to the flat before jumping from the window, only ranks second.

Surely the prosecution of a man who has affected the lives of thousands is more important than a domestic tragedy?

Stoner
    Free Member

torm – indeed it is . But if the media thought so, they might have managed to cover the story prior to some telephone-slinging-bint turned up in the courthouse.

Torminalis
    Free Member

I am sure it is big regional news, now there is someone there whose name we actually know, I am not at all surprised it has only just made the tabloid TV.

IHN

Stoner – my point exactly.

Torminalis
    Free Member

So were you guys following the story before the last day or two?

Northwind

IHN – Member

"The death of three children by stabbing, possibly by their mother who may or may not have then set fire to the flat before jumping from the window, only ranks second."

Might be opening myself up to a flaming here, but I don't see why that's "important", any more than Naomi Campbell being a cock inconvenienced. It's tragic, sure, and some people are finding it fascinating I'm sure but why is it so important that it be reported? Don't know about you but I can live another day without hearing about "Terrible thing happens to people you didn't know or care about when they were alive", they're not more interesting now they're dead. It's just very sad.

IMO.

Philby

It will be interesting when Campbell's agent and Mia Farrow give evidence – apparently their statements offer a slightly different view of events than Ms Campbell.

Actually could the court try Ms Campbell for crimes against humanity through her very existence?

terrahawk
    Free Member

I'm not a fan.

scaredypants

I'm inclined to agree that she may well be scared shitless about this but I'm at a loss to see why she has to be such a **** surly, hard-faced cow about everything

(Like woppit, I was wondering the other day, is a supermodel the same as a model but with lasertits or something ? that'd be great 🙂 )

greyman
    Free Member

as has been said above, celeb babe/bint/attwhore gets invited to some sort of high level bash, then finds herself seated next to a psychopath …

sticky wicket really, should have had more sense. I'd be scared too.

as for the media choosing what to cover etc, ain't it the usual here in the UK
    "something awful has happened, '000's dead, no Britons though …phew"

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

News shows and Newspapers not reporting news shocker.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am not at all interested in reading about the possible stabbing of three young children by their mother.

I am however, sort of vaguely interested, in reading about Naomi Campbell's hard to believe claim that mysterious men knocked on her hotel room door in the middle of the night to give her a bag of diamonds. The fact that she feels she's a precious prima donna simply adds to the story's appeal.

And I doubt whether I am alone in this. Specially as someone has started a thread concerning the Naomi Campbell story whilst on the other hand, I haven't seen any threads concerning the tragic death of the three small children.

Drac

She should have been an anonymous witness.

"So Witness X can you confirm you were at the Dinner Part held by Nelson Mandella?"

"Yes"

"Can you confirm you were woken in the middle the night and given some uncut diamonds?"

"Yes"

Well that could be just about anyone then.

highclimber
    Free Member

Anyone watching the live feed from the Hague of Niomi campbell's former agent' testimony? I'm not convinced she's being truthful!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Living in a box where you're told constantly by all those around you that you are a very fabulous human being does things to the head. Here is a great example of that syndrome.

She probably thinks that telling the lie so that she can "get her life back" is perfectly acceptable.

After all, she IS Naomi Campbell!

BermBandit
    Free Member

I'm not convinced she's being truthful!

Well NC certainly wasn't !

highclimber
    Free Member

wasn't what? convinced Mrs White is being truthful or telling the truth?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Naomi Cambell inconvinienced. So sorry for you love!’ is closed to new replies.