Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Naked guy on a beach!
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

I thought I’d share this blog post as it’s humorous but also tries to offer a more serious message.

Naked guy on the beach

There’s no actual ‘full frontal’ so it’s relatively safe for work (though perhaps not entirelyt) but there’s plenty of flesh to be seen. In order not to offend anyone here (I think I’ve done enough of that this week 😉 ) I’ll not post the image itself.

Rubber_Buccaneer

If I wanted to see a naked man I’d click that link. I don’t.

GrahamS

Done similar a couple of times myself, including publicly stripping off and running in for a skinny dip at a beach in Cornwall during my stag doo (before getting pissed).

Never been particularly bothered by folk seeing me naked. Makes no odds to me.

I’m not particularly body confident, just body-not-arsed.

I suspect the observation that women are more likely to keep undergarments on when going for an illicit dip in some way reflects on society’s attitudes to expected behaviour of women and men.

johndoh
    Free Member

Never been particularly bothered by folk seeing me naked. Makes no odds to me.

I’m not particularly body confident, just body-not-arsed.
    That’s exactly me.

DezB
    Free Member

If I wanted to see a naked man I’d click that link. I don’t.

I didn’t, but out of curiosity.. . I wish I hadn’t. Looks remarkably like the bloke sat behind me and I don’t want to see him naked either.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I suspect the observation that women are more likely to keep undergarments on when going for an illicit dip in some way reflects on society’s attitudes to expected behaviour of women and men.

I suspect you’re right. It’s where that comes from that is of interest. I’ve never approached a female for a photograph in this situation though I have been asked by one for a photograph and I have photographed the women who are part of the Brighton swim club but then they’re wearing swimming costumes.

Kryton57

Given the fuss over the weekend, I’m surprised you’re advocating any kind of voyerisom tbh.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Given the fuss over the weekend, I’m surprised you’re advocating any kind of voyerisom tbh.

I’m not sure of the fuss – I haven’t read any of ‘those’ threads since last Thursday. What did I miss?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Naked guy on a beach!’ is closed to new replies.