Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Mystery Kinver Singletrack
  • OrangeAnimal
    Free Member

Any riders out there who know Kinver at all? I’m trying to find this piece of singletrack as posted on youtube. If anyone recognises it please let me know where it starts.

postierich
    Free Member

Just look out for Stus pie wrappers, vid has been speeded up he is well known for it!

z1ppy

It’s in the woods next to valehead farm, video starts just above the scout(?) hut (not to be confused with the main scout camp in Kinver). It’s a separate little wood off the main Edge area. Quite small wood so 5 minutes hunting should locate it

Edit: looks quite slow for one of Stu’s vid’s, but is that the Tolla leading?

sheldona
    Free Member

I’ve no idea where it is but that is me 🙂

singlespeedstu

It’s where z1ppy said. I could show you some more local stuff if you want?

And yes the ‘tollah was holding me up again. 🙄

stratobiker
    Free Member

Yeah I know zakerly where it starts.
    The hard left at 1:06 and the bench at 1:25 give it away.

But, I’m sworn to secercy.

Mail me with a bribe! 😉

SB

OrangeAnimal
    Free Member

Thanks all for the response, Singlespeedstu I will take you up on the offer of a guide around kinver, nice one, will pm you next week to see if your out.

sheldona
    Free Member

Stu came out years ago, it’s no secret he’s into Mantwig.

unklebuck
    Free Member

Stu,

Where was one of your other videos, “K steps”, taken?

Your other K vid looks like the trail leading away from Kinver towards Enville. It’s the only one of your kinver vids I can’t place.

singlespeedstu

The steps video’s no where near Kinver.

You’re right on the other one though.

OrangeAnimal
    Free Member

Hi Singlespeedstu, will you be out over Kinver anytime soon? Wouldn’t mind tagging along to find some new stuff if you are out and about.

sc-xc

Hi Singlespeedstu, I am interested in one of your videos as well. It’s the one where you appear to be double teaming a sailor and his mate, and you are wearing a horses tail butt plug.

I presume it’s been speeded up as well…it certainly wasn’t on for very long….

singlespeedstu

Been on the vodka and orange again have you Tom?

If you’re loooking for sailorboy action I’d try some of Tollah’s videos.

OA.

I should be around next weekend.

sc-xc

Not yet Stu, the night is young. With X-Factor and I’m a celebrity on in our house…I’m going to need a drink!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mystery Kinver Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.