Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • My Turner Flux (pic)
  • stumpytrek
    Free Member

Just wanted to show off my ‘new’ ride! ’08 Frame with ’09 SIDs and built up with bits from my previous bike. Who else has one? It is by far the best bike I have ever ridden! Can believe how good it is!

Oxboy
    Free Member

Looks nice, colours cool, whats it weighing in at?

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Cheers. Afraid I haven’t weighed it but it is very light!

nickb

I have one. Great bike!

Nick

jonjones13
    Free Member

Used to have a Nitrous, Turners are fab…

Bruce

I have got one the same colour, I absolutely love mine, enjoy your new bike.

Frankers
    Free Member

Had mine now for around 3years, used to have a 5 Spot too but sold it as I wasn’t really riding it that much.

Running Pushed Reba’s at 115mm sagged to 85mm and have just had RP3 pushed also.

To be honest can’t see me changing it for a few more years as I love it everytime i ride it. And the chance of me raiding my savings to the tune of £1700 for a DW flux is a big NO at the moment.

The-Beard

i have a 5 Spot which is easily the best bike I’ve ever owned, you can consider me ot be an extremely happy Homer! I would struggle to find fault with it and think of a reason to change.

The only thing that ever makes me think perhaps I should is a Flux… Damn you all for tempting me again… Lovely looking bikes, all of them!

mrpink
    Free Member

My 08 Flux,very fast trail bike,also have a spot.

Lactic
    Free Member

Saddle too high, bars too low, forks too white, tyres too German, OMG my eyes, my eyes etc.
    No, what you want is a humongous red stumpjumper that looks like a 5 bar gate with pram wheels on it: proper bike that is. Oh and I can’t believe you’re calling a bike your “ride”, act your age man.

firestarter
    Free Member

ive not got a flux but a five spot and i love it 😉

doof_doof
    Free Member

Here’s mine, running 1×9:

stonemonkey
    Free Member

why are turner owners called homers? Incidently i have 08 spot with pikes and xt groupset and is the best bike ive ever owned. unbeatable downhill not to bad going up. is the flux a better balance?

Alek
    Free Member

In full race mode………doing me proud 😀 survived the Puffer too ❗

harvey
    Free Member

yep . i have a flux same colour as first one . with xtr and talas . a truely brilliant bike both up and down . its on rails on singletrack . weighs 26 1/2 lbs size large . only problem is i ve had it 2 years and still have nt greased the bearings as i cant work out how to use the zerks or zerts or whatever . still perfect but maybe i`d better leave it in with someone who knows what they re doing . it felt a bit upright to ride until i swapped the riser stem to a zero rise stem , now the balance is perfect

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Harvey, You need one of these…

Just push it into the ‘zerk/zert’ port and pump!

PS – Nice bikes guys!

MrNutt
    Free Member

nice bike stumpytrek, liking the colours 😉

harvey
    Free Member

thanks stumpy , any idea where you get one

stumpytrek
    Free Member

You are welcome! I got mine from the Turner website but I think any Turner dealer could sort you out. The grease is easy to find (think CRC sell it) but the problem is you need a pump with a bent extended nozzle on the end. The standard Manitou microlube pump doesn’t reach round the frame.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

The Burner is where its at, none of this fuax bar bollox 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘My Turner Flux (pic)’ is closed to new replies.