Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My son is a legend (Air Zound content).
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Riding through the Meadows in Edinburgh this afternoon with my kids, there was this group of neds walking along with their hands down their pants as seems to be the fashion nowadays. Anyway they decide to wander onto the cycle path without looking because they think they’re too cool to do such a thing. In doing this they get in the way of my 4yr old son, who doesnt really like stopping. Rather than slow down he decided to give them a proper blast with his Air Zound. They absolutely shat themselves. Never seen a group scatter like that in my life. When they seen that it was a wee kid that had scared them half to death their faces were a picture. 😀

billybob
    Free Member

If this was a friends status on facebook you’d be getting major amounts of like!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Good lad

Mikeypies
    Free Member

cheers you have cheered me right up

molgrips
    Free Member

Hehe 🙂

tommid
    Free Member

Quality. That is a sign of a good upbringing….

MSP

Proper cycle lane or one of those silly white lines painted on the pavement so that councils can comply with central government directives without really creating a cycle lane?

ojom
    Free Member

when that lad wants one, there is a job for him here.

julianwilson
    Free Member

😀

scholarsgate
    Free Member

made me smile. I have one too although I’ve never used it in anger.

mudmonster
    Free Member

I love scaring stupid pedestrians with my air zound. It really cheers me up.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

They’re loud enough to scare ipod zombies too which is great.

stanfree
    Free Member

Nice one , here in East Lothian the “Yoof” ned element seem to opt for walking around with there hands around there three piece suite as well. Whats It all about Eh?.

LeeW

I think it started in gang culture in the USA, if you have you hand down there, you’re armed. If your trousers are half way down your ass, you’re not armed.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

All kids should have air zounds*

(*Until I have kids)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My son is a legend (Air Zound content).’ is closed to new replies.