Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • my new ride… :D
  • BMC09
    Free Member

dreednya
    looks nice matey, personal choice, but i'd go for (and i have) black forks…
    what is ur blue integrated headset? where from?

sorted out metallic blue decals for the forks and wheels now, to match the hubs and links… 🙂

takisawa2

Rich bar-stewards. 🙂

Effing gorgeous, especially the OP's.
    Bloody love it.

One day…

dreednya

BMC09 – Headset is a Cane Creek IS110 – can't fault it so far. Think I got it off CRC as my LBS had a problem sourcing one in time

BMC09
    Free Member

cool, min'es got the Cane Creek IS-8 carbon one on, matches the frame nicely, but i do like blue… 😛

dreednya

Came from a Heckler, which I broke [cracked the downtube all the way round 🙁 ] so simply transferred most of the parts over to the IBIS, apart from the headset and front mech. So not too costly especially if you have an account in your LBS and pay by installments :).

As for the fork colour – I really like the feel of Manitou forks over Rockshock or Fox, so with the Absolute + damper upgrade in the 140 mm thru-axle 2010 model being white, I did not really have any other option.

dreednya

Also the Steve Peat front fender really accentuates the curves of the IBIS frame and works better IMO than the neoguard I ran on it before.

BMC09
    Free Member

u'll all be happy to know that there is nw a shiny new chain and a degreased / cleaned cassette, looking very shiny on it..

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘my new ride… :D’ is closed to new replies.