• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • My new carbon modes of transport.
  • Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

The second of my pair of carbon bikes arrived today.
    My Whippet arrived this afternoon and will replace my age old Cannondale M600.

Looks like this might be my bike for the ‘Puffer this year as my Bionicon seems to have developed a leak within the suspension system and I don’t know if I’ll have much of a chance to sort it between then and now.

My road bike has been with me for a few weeks now but due to the weather it hasn’t moved.

Unfortunately there was an error and the SL was delivered with the wrong wheels but Planet-X were very apologetic and resolved the problem very quickly.
    Saddles, tires, grips, pedals etc still to all sorted out but I’m very happy with everything so far.
    TBH I had never considered an On-One as though they were nothing more than a wanna be niche mans seen to be in the scene type bike however I can see why people go for them. Great spec for a great price and a very nice product by the looks of things.

Please forgive the lack of skirting boards and speaker outlets on the wall. Work in progress 😀

Cheers

Paul.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘My new carbon modes of transport.’ is closed to new replies.