Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • My New Bike!!!
  • Eccles
    Free Member

I can’t tell if you used an odd lens or not. It could be the top tube & seatpin, it could be a 20 degree lens, it could be both. I don’t like it, it gives me a headache. I’m off to look at a brick for a bit and re-gather a sense of perspective.

JxL
    Free Member

How do you find a white seat? I am thinking of one for my new build, but having just came back from a very muddy ride makes me think otherwise… Are they easy to clean?

zaskar
    Free Member

Say, that’s a nice bike…

stoney
    Free Member

Fenwicks and a soft brush…. brings a white seat up just fine.

deus

really needs a nice pink Kent Eriksen seatpost to finish it off, and maybe some pink SS qr’s and a pink Salsa seatpost QR.
    some pink Straightlines too 😀

Nice.

where’d you get the chainring bolts from?

freeman
    Free Member

pink for girls.

shoefiti
    Free Member

They are all pink on the inside.

convert

Stoney – what make are those gear cables?

stoney
    Free Member

Dues,
    The chainring bolts are Mibbleburn (approx 10-11 years old as are the arm and spider).

Convert,
    The gear cables are Aligator from Clee Cycles. £19.99 a set. I had to but 2 sets for this bike cause the cables fun full lenth and the Aligator set would only do a full bike with the split cable routing.
    They are really smooth though!

Houns

Very nice! Needs a pink King BB though

ChrisS
    Free Member

…. and some pink tassels on the ends of the bars, and maybe a pink basket, a barbie one.

convert

Thanks – might have to put in an order to go with new braided tech m4 cables. I see they do pink I-links on there – not tempted? Iguess two sets of those is pretty pricey!

stoney
    Free Member

Nice suggestion Houns!!!! but i am not a fan of external BBs. I have not yet heard of one lasting more than 12 months or so.
    Both of mine run Royce sq. tapers and with the chain off the cranks will spin 20+ full revs with a firm tap.

convert

deleted – wrong thread!

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘My New Bike!!!’ is closed to new replies.