Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • My mate's in trouble with the law
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cambridgeshire Constabulary warned Mr Ashmeade to reshape the bush or face an £80 fine.
    He had since trimmed it back into the shape of a pea shooter after he was crowned ‘world pea-shooting champion’ at the annual pea shooting championships in Witcham this summer.
    Police said if he had not had trimmed the bush back, he would have been fined for a public order offence.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Your mate looks like a right tw4t, if you don’t mind me saying

RealMan
    Free Member

Won’t someone please think of the children..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think that’s the point though, Ernie. I think the bloke’s just having a laugh. 🙄

You, on the other hand, manage to look a right **** without ever having to resort to wearing funny hat….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think the bloke’s just having a laugh

Yeah I gathered that………I’m sure Ian is the life and soul of every party he attends, and all his mates crack up at his hilarious antics.

nonk
    Free Member

whats it come to when you can’t have a bush shaped like a c*ck in your front garden.

honestly though?

grantway
    Free Member

Sounds a load of c@ck to me

Torminalis
    Free Member

You, on the other hand, manage to look a right **** without ever having to resort to wearing funny hat….

Weirdly ironic.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And actually very funny.

takisawa2

Christ. Its a good job they didnt spot the 6′ cock me & my brother “erected” in his garden when it snowed. My old man did a brilliant one with a chainsaw, when he cut down a tree outside his place in Wales one year.
    What kind of person would ring the fuzz about a cock-bush…?
    My three year old would find it hilarious. He’s at that “hey look at my winky” phase at the moment.

Torminalis
    Free Member

He’s at that “hey look at my winky” phase at the moment.

You want to watch out for that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What kind of person would ring the fuzz about a cock-bush…?

Well since I very much doubt that Cambridgeshire Constabulary issued a press release concerning the matter, it has at least provided ‘laugh-a-minute-Ian’ the opportunity to get in touch with his local newspaper, give them a photo of himself, and have a news story dedicated to himself which reminds all his mates what a right comedian he is.

Apparently his hilarious stunt has been ignored by everyone since 2002 …….it must have come as a huge relief for him when someone finally complained.

pitduck
    Free Member

u are a very bitterman ernie 🙄

Drac

Apparently his hilarious stunt has been ignored by everyone since 2002 …….it must have come as a huge relief for him when someone finally complained.

Odd that was my first thought.

Here he is without his hat.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

nickc

Suppose it is ‘to the point’. Bit more obvious than pampas grass

duntstick
    Free Member

May have been done before!

BruceWee

My girlfriend normally trims the bush.

donsimon
    Free Member

whats it come to when you can’t have a bush shaped like a c*ck in your front garden.

But a bush shaped like, err, a bush would be ok though!

Woody
    Free Member

At least his wife must have a sense of humour if it was done ‘too scale’ !!

Bimbler
    Free Member

muddy_bum
    Free Member

The Jolly Green Giant?

Cougar

I went climbing at a local quarry once, and someone had left twenty-foot penii lying about the place. I’ve got pics somewhere, I’ll see if I can find them.

Pook

Looking at that c*** on the roof, I remember when it first happened and it was in the news – but looking at it closely, it’s clearly fake….google viral by any chance?

Woody
    Free Member

Here’s an update on an old theme

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Going back to the first post, or more specifically the picture – I find myself quietly singing “Nutbush City Limits” over and over.

It’s that time on the Friday where I think I need a fresh pint of ale.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

pitduck – Member

u are a very bitterman ernie

Too bleedin right I am.

The cock-shaped bush in my front garden, is only a quarter of the size of that geezer’s

………and it hasn’t even managed to raise so much as an eyebrow yet 😐

alpin
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    Your mate looks like a right tw4t

takes one to know one, perhaps?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well yes perhaps alpin. Only in this particular case …… I think the photo would leave most casual observers in no doubt.

Or are you saying the jury’s still out as far as your concerned ?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘My mate's in trouble with the law’ is closed to new replies.