Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • my mate is locking up his landlady…..
  • alpin
    Free Member

ok, so he’s not locking her up. he’s knocking her up.

brilliant.

he is 21 and started his joinery apprenticeship back in september. he couldn’t find a place to stay. his step-mum spoke to her best mate who had a room free. he moved in and now pays pitance, 150€/month.

now the lady, let’s call her betty because that is her name, is married with two kids aged 4 & 7 (i think). the old man is schizophrenic and has been living 100 km away as he ‘needs some space’. now my mate has been like her little pillar of strength. he’s a good bloke who tends to always look on the brighter side of life.

he’d invite her out to bars, clubs and parties and organise a baby-sitter on her behalf. generally allowing her to let her hair down and forget her worries.

have i mentioned that betty is stunning. 37/38 and she still models. i was round there one day when she had her model mates around and nearly sex wee’d my pants. wow.

up untill a few months ago ‘bruce’ – my mates new name – was just that. a pillar of strength. but after one night of watching some crap on tv it got a little heated and his willy got wet.

he’s in a bit of a pickle. he knows that they shouldn’t be carrying on like this. her best mate is his step-mum (also quite fit) since little school. the schizo husband is really ill….. he saw him last week on the train purely by chance. husband was asking if wifey was playing around and that he’d kill both parties if she was. que cold sweat.

he has tried to put an end to things but inevitably he ends up sharing his bed with her.

his aunty visited last week and commented to ‘bruce’ that she thought something was going on. she saw the glint in Betty’s eye when ‘bruce’ was mentioned.
    the kids have asked mummy on several occassions “why do you smell of ‘bruce'”?

the GF has told him he needs to move out. i didn’t see the need for that and encouraged him to get some photos and hang on in there. not much help i know.

what should he do? financially he can’t afford to move out. he lives out in the sticks because rents in town are about 2-3 times what he pays now.

Moses

Useless without pictures….

cynic-al
    Free Member

tankslapper has a new log in eh?

alpin
    Free Member

i have tried searching for pics of her but to no avail. it could be she uses a different name for modelling….

roper
    Free Member

Betty and Bruce

BigDummy
    Free Member

This sounds marvellous. I don’t believe a word of it. 🙂

Does “bruce” have a girlfriend as well as a step-mum, or is his only crime cuckolding a murderous mentally ill man?

alpin
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is this what the Jeremy Kyle show is like?

sharki
    Free Member

He needs to ride the wave and reap the good times and handle the bad, morally it’s very wrong, but he’s young and needs to learn things the hard way, and he will.

In the mean time he can have his fun and when shit hits the pan, which it will, you can say “i told you so”.

Now go tell him.

If however the kids are being affected (which they will in time if not already) by this slap your mate to his senses.

He could just stick to being her pillar and friend but from experience this bridge has been crossed and only heart ache will come of it.

alpin
    Free Member

i’ve found a pick of her and her hubby who is also a small time artist.

is this really wrong if i post up pics of people without heir knowledge?

happens all the time with A&A…..

Moses

Do it! Do it!

Woody
    Free Member

the GF has told him he needs to move out. i didn’t see the need for that and encouraged him to get some photos and hang on in there. not much help i know.

PML – is that your GF or his ?

Sounds like he is a lucky lad as long as he doesn’t end up chopped into little pieces 😯

alpin
    Free Member

that is what my GF said to him on the weekend when he came to visit.

i’d say he is a lucky lad.

so pics? will i get banned (again)?

Haze

*clicks RSS

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You could always link to the pics.

Spongebob
    Free Member

the kids have asked mummy on several occassions “why do you smell of ‘bruce'”?

😆 😆 😆 😆

What a great story!

I wish I had Bruce’s problem! 😉

Lucky b……

ricochet_rob
    Free Member

Bruce has got 99 problems…..

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Make sure your mate doesnt get her in the family way. {…}

theflatboy
    Free Member

Bruce has got 99 problems…..

and the husband’s 99 of them 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

STW in friend of a friend screws over ill man with his cheating wife shocker…. 😆

GaryLake
    Free Member

Is this what the Jeremy Kyle show is like?

Yes.

alpin
    Free Member

falkirk-mark

As Henry Cooper said in the seventies (nothing beats the great smell of Brut ‘Bruce’)

coffeeking
    Free Member

Let the thigh rubbing begin

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I would.

Husband does look like a bit of a nutter though – check out that beard

theflatboy
    Free Member

she’s hot and he’s… ethan hawke.

GaryLake
    Free Member

I call BS – there’s no way she’d ever marry that…

Stoner
    Free Member

I can see this taking just one short of “six degrees of separation” and there’ll be a whole lot of axe-wielding “Heeeeerrrreee’s Johnny!” going on…

🙂

alpin
    Free Member

when he first moved in (to the house!) we kept pulling his leg telling him he should try it on.

@ Gary Lake. they are still married.

@ stoner. ‘bruce’ has a glass section above the door frame of his room. he’s said that he’s woken once or twice thinking a pair of eyes were focused on him….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

as someone who at the age of 21 was knocking about with a 35 year old ex-model with kids, my only advice is this…………

do it!

mk1fan
    Free Member

Classy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is Bruce really called FatSimon?

alpin
    Free Member

no. i’ve seen fatsimon’s photo and i’ve known ‘bruce’ long enough. not one-and-the-same.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Let the thigh rubbing begin

lowey

Fill your boots.

Then get ready to run at a moments notice.

Smee
    Free Member

Two kids you say – There is Wizards sleeve risk there.

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Come on, this has got to be a load of BS. These things just don’t happen in real life, not with women of that calibre anyway. But if that guy in the photo said he’d kill both parties I think I’d believe him.

amosridl
    Free Member

/Closes work programs for the day, makes coffee, pulls up comfy chair and operates computer with one arm.

I have no advice to offer.

Stoner
    Free Member

/Closes work programs for the day

Good call.
    I was thinking it was looking like a dull afternoon looming.
    Now I can down-tools* and follow this ostrich crash.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Two kids you say – There is Wizards sleeve risk there.

Or you just have a really small dick

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘my mate is locking up his landlady…..’ is closed to new replies.