Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • My leg/back hurts, whats wrong with it?
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

It started about 2 weeks ago, I could feel a slight twinge right at the top of my left leg/buttock just near my lower back. I didnt think anything of it and Im not sure how it occurred.

went out on the bike on the Saturday and Sunday and it ruined it, I could barely walk down the stairs.

Since then (9 days later), its feeling a bit better but it still hurts.

Im not sure what it could be. Pulled muscle? Trapped nerve? Anyone have any sort of clue?

yunki
    Free Member

bad aids

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

How long do they take to clear up?

Also, incase it isnt bad aids – How long does a pulled muscle take to heal?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Could be sciatic nerve (not sure if I have spelled it right?)

Speak to your Doc

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Sounds like a mild case of bum aids to me.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Could be sciatic nerve (not sure if I have spelled it right?)

Thanks, it could well be this.

Spin
    Free Member

bad aids

What’s the good stuff like?

maccruiskeen

What’s the good stuff like?

ACE!

Sounds sciatic to me too.

Depending on what the cause is though it could take any amount of time to get better fully.

I had really got pwned by it last october – every part of my leg from butt cheek to toes screaming different flavours of agony and numbness. Couldn’t drive (or be a passenger), or sit at a desk, or sit still long enough to eat for 3-4 weeks, struggled to walk too but was happier on my feet than sitting. Took two hours in the morning for pain killers to kick in enough to be able to get my socks on. Eased off slowly after that and now I get twinges where you do when I put my socks on, additionally the back of my thigh is lightly numb and my foot feels like my sock has rumpled up inside my shoe. Physio reckons expect 6 – 9 months to fully right itself.

As above if it persists talk to your doc, although he’ll tell you what he told me. Stop having unprotected bumsex with apes unless someone trustworthy can vouch for the provenance of the ape. But don’t be fobbed off with that or “yeah well thats what happens when you’re tall” and get a referal to a physio.

senorj

What you need is a 6 ” travel full susser.
    Smooths out the trails for you….. 😀

go see a physio & get well soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘My leg/back hurts, whats wrong with it?’ is closed to new replies.