Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • My kitten is having fits. What to do?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Her ears are fine according to the vet. She reckons poor silly thing might have a genetic “fault”, we’ll see.
    Kona, he kitten, gets her tablets twice daily, seems fine at the moment. I don’t care about the cost, I don’t need to drive if there’s not enough for her meds. Insurance, good idea, sadly almost impossible here. We’ll look into it.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

off to give my “kitten” (actually 12) a bit of love

Ahem – and did your 12 year old ‘kitten’ enjoy this loving?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I really feel for the poor cat, & indeed the OP, but I don’t believe the responses on this thread, I guess I can live with cleaning the screen of beer, but some people really need to take a step back & take things in context, some of the replies were F’ing funny.

Anyway,

The Southern Yeti – Member
    It’s just probably what I’d do with it. That’s just me though.

A friend of mine spent £2k on an MRI scan for their cat. It died 3 weeks later. They have another cat now. Not a f**king chance I’d spend that sort of money on a cat!!

Surely a CAT scan would be better ?

Cat Scan

A man runs into the vet’s office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead.

The man is clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, and demands a second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat, and puts the cat down next to the dog’s body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail poking and sniffing the dog’s body and finally looks at the vet and meows. The vet looks at the man and says, “I’m sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too.”

The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. The vet brings in a Black Labrador. The Lab sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks at the vet and barks. The vet looks at the man and says, “I’m sorry, but the lab thinks your dog is dead, too.”

The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, “$650.”

“$650 to tell me my dog is dead?” exclaimed the man!

“Well,” the vet replies, “I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 was for the cat scan and lab tests.”

Sorry 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My kitten is having fits. What to do?’ is closed to new replies.