Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • My first whos riding where post.
  • oldgit
    Free Member

As it’s a buy weekend for me I thought I’d start one.
    All road for me.
    Saturday 51Km crit.
    Then my lad goes off in his first road race on the same circuit.
    Off to a riding buddies shop opening to see Magnus Backstedt.

Sunday a ‘Chilterns Classic’ reliability trial 40 or 62 miles, don’t know which one to do yet.

Pook

Somewhere tomorrow, either Pines, peaks or Wharncliffe

Stainburn Sunday

jedi

herts today
    creation,birmingham bmx tmrw
    herts sunday

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Afan/Glyncorryg over the weekend. We’re camping….
    😯

domino

Claife Heights and Grizedale for us tomorrow, done Grizedale before but not Claife, looking forward to it. Sunday, may ride at Kentmere on the way home, depends on the head.

oldgit
    Free Member

Camping!

jackthedog
    Free Member

Hope Valley on sunday so long as this stupid cold I’ve caught from the fat lazy unhealthy slobs at work doesn’t turn into anything worse.

wonnyj
    Free Member

Quick blast up Kilvey Hill in Swansea tomorrow morn – will be first of the year can’t wait.

Then have an epic planned for Margam on sunday, probably going over the top to drop in on Afan.

darrell
    Free Member

well seeing as it’ll be lobbing it down with snow all weekend i think i’ll be resting the bikes this weekend 😥

freeform5spot
    Free Member

weekend in Snowdonia. Riding all over and having a laugh.

Sweet!

IamSam
    Free Member

Also Going to be in the Grizedale area, not got a set route as of yet. Must sort that out really

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Mrs Jackass is now overdue with our first child so no riding for me this weekend 🙁

yoshimi

Doing the fagus loop round coniston / grizedsale

Harry_the_Spider

Checking out possible circuit for HtN 2 or 1.5(rev.B) depending on how it strings together.

shinsplints

Climachx etc…tomorrow & then Cannock Sunday 😀

farm-boy

Karri Cup on Sunday – 100km race in the south-west of WA. Only I’ve got a gammy knee and don’t know whether I can/should do it.

Fagus
    Free Member

Doing the yoshimi loop round coniston / grizedsale

Simon

Quick local loop from home (Bingley) this aft, that’s about it for this weekend.

lowey

Doing the Fagus/Yoshimi loop round coniston / grizedale.

andytherocketeer

Sat: local dinosaur pit ride
    Sun: climb up to Frankenstein’s castle (but there’s some DH thing going on, so might go elsewhere)

99percentchimp
    Free Member

Penmachno – made up bits of loop 1 and loop 2 this afternoon… not sure over the weekend – Gwydyr to Capel to Dolwydellan for the miles/smiles

mrsflash
    Free Member

Peak, from Castleton I believe

IHN

Popping my CX cherry on Sunday on and around the North Gloucestershire Alps, towering above the mighty ‘Nam.

daveb
    Free Member

Kirroughtree on Saturday and then either Kirroughtree (again) or Dalbeattie on Sunday

orena45

Off to Wales this weekend with Olly, Markenduro, Blackhound and a couple more to finish our winter tour of North Wales trail centres, Llandegla tomorrow, Penmachno Sunday…both firsts for me, can’t wait! 😀

simonralli2
    Free Member

Probably a local blast on Saturday and am out with Roper on Sunday – heading up into the Montes de los Barrios.

kona_uk
    Free Member

Local, Wyre Forest.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

C-y-B, Haven’t been there since the new cafe opened (3 years?), so proper looking forward to it.

didmatt
    Free Member

Tomorrow: Black route at Guisborough woods and then out on the North Yorkshire moors and finishing back in the woods!
    Today: Might get out on a local route

PJ266
    Free Member

eurgh! was meant to be getting the train to machynlleth (from aberysywth) and then ride back, no trains though 🙁 and they couldnt fit us on the coach. GASH.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘My first whos riding where post.’ is closed to new replies.