Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • My first ever whats it worth thread..
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

About 2 years ago I bought a Grand Canyon carbon hardtail with a view to racing. Unfortunately its never been raced due to extreme lack of fitness, and in all the time I’ve had it has done about 100 miles. I find it stiff and uncomfy having moved from a giant anthem, part of the reason I never use it, and finaly realised that its time to move back to something a bit more practical

Before I decide to sell I was hoping the fine minds of STW could give me a rough idea of what its woth, so I can budget for a new frame. I think its a 2015 model, Grand Canyon SL in medium, in prety much imaculate condition. Would be keeping the parts on it for the new frame so frame only for sale,. Canyon doesn’t sell the frame only however so I have no idea what to price it at.

Rosss
    Free Member

My guess would be around £200-300

yossarian
    Free Member

I’ll go a little higher – frame including headset, seat clamp and post in mint condition. £350-400.

Edit: I’m surprised you found it uncomfortable. I’ve got exactly the same bike albeit with a nice supple tubeless set up and it’s lovely. Can knock out 6 hours and feel fine, which for a 44 year old with a **** lower back ain’t bad. Mind you I don’t have a full suss to compare it to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My first ever whats it worth thread..’ is closed to new replies.