Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • My first build is finished. :) I went to Cannock. And anything else.
  • Telemaster18
    Free Member

Well I finished my first build and I’m chuffed with it! Two things left to do; not happy with the front mech position totally yet, it changed properly but catching a bit too often. And need to make the rear brake hydraulic cable shorter but to do this I need to work out how you reattatch it and what you need. Here it is anyway:

Also here’s my main bike which has been upgraded a bit with the old parts goin into the hardtail build:

Oh and I went to cannock in the end if anybody helped me out with the post about cannock. It was ok. No, not worth the drive from wales for the follow the dog trail but we headed over to stile cop for the downhill runs. They were good and while we didn’t do the “harder” ones it was great fun.

I hope I’ve done the image linking correctly….

If anyone wants to put up their builds…. go ahead and show up my first conquest!

rOcKeTdOg

2 Q’s
    1) where is the fire?
    2)where has the rest of the floor gone?

oh, bikes, yea nice, mate has the commy FS and loves it

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Haha, been ripping my brothers new house out/working on the bikes at the same time so they were there. Cheers

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Oh and the brakes are hayes mags, so if anyone wanted to show me a resource that will tell me how to refit hoses after cutting, that’d be brill haha.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Cheers for that. No one proud of me for my first build 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My first build is finished. :) I went to Cannock. And anything else.’ is closed to new replies.