Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • My dog ate my helmet :-(
  • oldnpastit

Our tiny but destructive puppy has eaten my crash helmet.

My fault, I left the dog and the crash helmet in the back of the car. We were on our way to France for a few days break from the stresses of life.

It was a lovely new Specialized S3, the nicest I’ve ever had, super light, a pleasure to wear, only had it a few weeks.

eviljoe
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss. Obvious next step is to strap the dog to your head.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Could’ve been worse, Freddy Star could’ve eaten your Hamster.

bowser538
    Free Member

That’s ruff

bruneep

Nope! looks innocent to me

grum
    Free Member

Sandwich

Nothing to do with him. Free the pastit one!

Tracey

You must have been barking mad to leave them together. Fin says its the wrong colour so nows the excuse to be led astray and by a new one.
    Specialized do a crash assist policy so you may be lucky.

fd3chris
    Free Member

That look says ” I did you a favour, do you know how dumb you looked in it?”.

z1ppy

Needs a dog shaming ‘sign’ to finish that photo 😈

JoeG
    Free Member

Rub his nose in it; that’ll teach him! 😡

MoreCashThanDash

Saw the thread title and assumed that this was where we were listing excuses for not riding today/this weekend/this week. 😳

nick1962
    Free Member

Serves you right for not leaving your homework lying around 🙂 At work we are told regularly by our customers that their dog ate their appointment letter and that’s why they didn’t turn up 🙄

theotherjonv

Great photo!

Dogs looking guilty is so genetic. A gene that is missing from cats. My in laws had a dog and a cat. They left the Christmas brie on the side to warm up, the cat got on the side and dragged it down to the floor where they happily shared it. When the in laws got back, the dog had the best guilty look (and chronic shits), the cat on the other hand just had that ‘And what’s it to do with you?’ face.

nickc

Canis studia domestici devoravit

beloved by every school boy…

Canis galea devoravit?

granny_ring

LOL, butter wouldn’t melt.

chewkw
    Free Member

Dog is looking passive aggressive there … 😆

wordnumb
    Free Member

Once a dog gets a taste for patent-pending dual-density EPS there’s no stopping him.
    Hannibal Lecter muzzle weighted down with a sand bag before he goes for your full-face.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Lucky it’s only a helmet.. My stupid dish licker managed to knock out down our downstairs toilet over whilst we were out and flooded the whole ground floor including a newly laid walnut floor. Has destroyed a door, a stair Gate, a carpet, and scratched numerous cars, not to mention the fortune in various vets bills with hip dysplasia

oldnpastit

a newly laid walnut floor

!!

a stair gate

!!!!

How does a dog destroy a stair gate?!!?! 😯

Are you sure that’s actually a dog, and not some kind of alien monster?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I was about to tell you to stop putting peanut butter on it, but then realized you didn’t mean that helmet…

cloudnine
    Free Member

He chewed through a wooden stair Gate and lost 2 teeth in the process

dobo
    Free Member

hey your dog is looking into the camera with a thought of. well if i hadnt just eaten your helmet no way would i sit here and let you take this silly picture, have my fake ive been naughty look 🙂

joshvegas
    Free Member

Atleast you know where to look if you miss place that mech hanger you needed…

jon1973
    Free Member

Imagine what your head would look like if you weren’t wearing your helmet.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘My dog ate my helmet :-(’ is closed to new replies.