Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • my desire to ride a bike has come back (i think? ;-)
  • racefaceec90

although i have only done 2 rides on my new road bike (one was on tuesday when i picked it up/i also went for a ride today). i can feel my biking mojo coming back (finally 🙂

now before i’m accused of being a traitor to the mountain bike cause,i have no intention of giving up mountainbiking.BUT it’s nice to now have a choice of being able to go out on the road (the trails around devizes can get very gloopy).

i have wanted a road bike for a long time,and the new tarmac is awesome (it’s just me lacking though 😳

i did a 27 odd mile ride today on it (and managed to climb bowden hill nr lacock). trying to climb the hill near north wilts goilf club though (from calne end) i had to stop near the top 😳

but i loved every second of it (including the hills 😯

i now plan on trying to get out 2-3 times a week now (and do 25-30 miles if i can).hopefully within 6 odd months i can attempt a big 100 mile ride again (it’s been a long time though 😆

here’s some pics from today anyhoo 🙂

on top of bowden hill (looking towards melksham)

next to a field of horses chilling out 😆

wwaswas

🙂

Riding bikes is great.

tommytowtruck

Good news. As above riding bikes, any bikes, is great. Enjoy!

yossarian
    Free Member

Nice one, just turning the pedals and seeing the sights can turn negatives to positives.. As you say it’s good to have the choice of bikes too.

chakaping
    Free Member

Keep it up mate.

I love just heading out on the road bike and going wherever I fancy. Feel like I’ve discovered (or re-discovered) a different kind of cycling as opposed to MTBing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘my desire to ride a bike has come back (i think? ;-)’ is closed to new replies.