Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • My Canyon built and ready………….
  • chiefP
    Free Member

So cant wait to ride it 😀

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Nice!

Give us the low down – model, why you’d picked that model, how long from order to delivery etc.

Mine’s due soon. Ordered yesterday PM after a certain Stanfree on here lent me his XC for an hour and a half of muddy grins.

scratch
    Free Member

Going to be placing in an order for an Ultimate CF early in the new year, how where they to deal with? Looks sweet BTW.

chiefP
    Free Member

Nerve AM 9.0 SL…picked it because i could, initially went for the Trek Slash 9 but this seemd to make a little more sense. Did pre order so took a little longer. They recieved the money on Wednesday (7th) Built on the 8th Sent on the 9th, entered the UK on the 12th arrived at the house on the 13th.

Bearing in mind UPS dont work weekends.

stanfree
    Free Member

Nice looking bike ChiefP , I’ve had my Cnayon since May and loving IT.

Enjoy.

andytherocketeer

I’m guessing that’s not stock?
    The thing I dislike most about Canyon is the default choice of white forks, white grips, white seat, etc. with a black bike. Looks all wrong to me.
    Now I like that mostly black everything though 🙂

chiefP
    Free Member

Canyon were great to deal with, so many emails with updates on the order and the tracking number so you can follow its process to your door.

Andy it is a stock bike not changed a thing, they say things do change without warning so i was supprised when the Forks were black as they were suppose to be White.

keefus
    Free Member

Had my NERVE X9 delivered to a mate of mines shop…..cant wait to get my arse on that there saddle and rip up some Purbecks!

baldSpot
    Free Member

is that a faux 4 bar suspension single pivot jobbie?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Apparently its a Horst (sp?) but as its not sold in the US it’s not patented or something. Apparently.

chiefP
    Free Member

EDIT:

Beat me to it.

baldSpot
    Free Member

Cool. Hope it rides as good as it looks!

yetialex
    Free Member

Really good looking bike Rob, fantastic spec for the price. Looking forward to a ride report, bet you’re excited about getting out on it 🙂

stevenc
    Free Member

Nice! Hope you have a lot of fun with it over the weekend 🙂

DIS

I got a nerve xc back in November, really really nice bike. Nice to see a company also focusing on small things like fitting down tube and cable rub protection.

Mine only took about 1 week to arrive from order which is not bad, great communication via e-mail.

I expect we will be seeing a lot more canyon on these shores, for the money no other company comes close to build kit.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Value for money looks superb – only thing I don’t like is the weird top tube where it meets the seat tube, mind you I think I could live with it if I had the money!

blablablacksheep
    Free Member

dont ride that bike near me or il nick it 😀

Very nice bike, and sounds like canyon are using the feedback from people about the cabels ect, allways good to know company lisening to customers

stevenc
    Free Member

Having seen your lovely bike there last night, I’ve slept on the idea and decided it’s probably for the best if I get one:) So with that in mind I’ll start penny pinching. Think I’ll go for the AM 6. If you get a minute I’d love to know how it rides and what size frame you went for?

chiefP
    Free Member

Hi Steve,

Not rode it yet due to other things today so hopefully tomorrow. Frame size its a Medium 18.5.

You can use the Canyon calculator to get the right size so its either a 16.5 S or 18.5 M.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘My Canyon built and ready………….’ is closed to new replies.