Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MX'r stopped and asked if I needed help!
  • youshouldknowbetter
    Free Member

I know we all like to hate them… But had a puncture in the Surrey Hills and a passing MX rider stopped and asked if i needed any tools. Talk about prejudice’s being challenged… See they are human after all it’s just that they like noise.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Who likes to hate them?

timmys

There’s a motocross track in the Surrey Hills? And you were riding on it!?

deviant
    Free Member

Who hates them? I go green laning all over Surrey and have only met nice people on MTBs, horseback, dirt bikes and on foot…I do however slow down and smile or say hello to those I come across which probably has something to do with it.

kayla1
    Free Member

A trail rider will stop and ask if you need help, an MXer would have robbed you, kicked you while you were down then covered you in roost as he illegally rode off down the trail.

chojin
    Free Member

I went laning on an enduro bike a couple weeks back with a large group – a very courteous bunch I must say, engines off for horses and everything.

5thElefant
    Free Member

What the hell were you doing on a motocross track?

ampthill

Its seems some what unlikely that someone was out for an explore om a motocross bike

Isn’t that like poping out for milk in a Ferrari

martinhutch

What’s wrong with that?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Wrong model

jools182
    Free Member

I hope you’re not including me in this club

kayla1
    Free Member

I think the OP’s confusion between road legal trail/enduro bikes and MX bikes (and the sort of person who would be happy riding one illegally on a public road) is what’s being picked up on here, rather than lumping all MX riders in the same mouth-breathing-sociopath basket. 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MX'r stopped and asked if I needed help!’ is closed to new replies.