Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • muvi HD10 Camera
  • thorlz
    Free Member

Muvi HD10 camera

I am thinking of buying one for bike use and general filming use.

Has anyone here got when or any experience of one.

Is the film quality good, what are they like for mounting.

Any advice gratefully recieved, I have seen the camera +lauch bundle (waterproof case + bike mount + extras) for £150

danjthomas
    Free Member

Some of the Muvi’s are just re-branded junk from jap websites. Take at look at these instead.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ContourROAM-Waterproof-HD-Action-Camera/dp/B005MIZ046/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_

thorlz
    Free Member

ooh! I like the look of that. Cheers danithomas.

Anyone used these cameras then?

internetidiot
    Free Member

yup, my friend uses one for his motorcycle commute. Lots better then my dogcam, so gets my vote.

Clear picture, though the sound is sometimes ‘blowy’ due to the location of the mic.

internetidiot
    Free Member

My above post was in relation to the Contour, not the muvi.

bone_idle
    Free Member

I had the Muvi HD and it was awful for filming MTB stuff, It was fine if kept resonably steady like filming sking or from a car but out on the trail the image quality was awful especially in the woods with all the changing contrasts/light. I dont think the imaging software is much good, My £130 phone was a lot better TBH. I sold it in the end and bought a go pro which is fantastic, chest mount is my favourite so far.
    If they put the GoPro inards/lense into the Muvi HD it would be perfect as it has the built in screen and those big crocodile mounts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘muvi HD10 Camera’ is closed to new replies.