Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Muslamic Ray Guns
  • KennySenior
    Free Member

Although I’ll probably be told to keep up and that this has been posted before, just in case it hasn’t, here it is

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=IJHpd8DnhgU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_539698&v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]

KennySenior
    Free Member

It has.

Don’t mind me.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘I’m goin’ on a march, cos I want Britain to be back British. I want Britain, to be back British’.

Bob Dylan could only dream of writing such astounding lyrics…

It’s a shame though really, in’t it? I feel sorry for that lad tbh. 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xB7Z-o_dWzI[/video]

IanW
    Free Member

Its been done to death, the usual fruitcakes will still love it though.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The more I see that clip the more I like the guy. Apart from being half-pissed, he’s clearly seriously mixed up. But I don’t detect any real anger or hate in him, just a rather entertaining naive childlike confusion. He strikes me as someone that you could talk to and who would listen. Of course I could be wrong and he might just want to stab you for being a ‘****/muslim-lover’. But I’ve met plenty like him before, and it’s surprising how much headway can be made with a bit of time and patience, specially if you accept that they generally have genuine grievances which forms the basis of their misdirected conclusions and prejudices.

yodagoat
    Free Member

funny stuff.

khani
    Free Member

Love the Hitler vid! 😆 I’ve just sprayed coffee over the kitchen while watching it tho 😥

mrmo
    Free Member

as Ernie points out, there is usually some grievance that leads to people looking at what are regarded as extreme organisations. Problem is that the mainstream see it as easier to ignore and chastise rather than attempt to understand and deal with.

The perception is that there has been a huge amount of immigration over the last few years, there are no jobs. Now the simple thing is to say throw the immigrants out and the jobs will be there. Read papers such as the Mail and it is clear that it is the non white-anglo-saxon-british causing lots of the problems.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Muslamic Ray Guns’ is closed to new replies.