Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Murder suspect found dead near Oxford
  • Edric64
    Free Member

That saves the expense of a trial and long term incarceration

bikeneil
    Free Member

And how is it related to bikes?

mactheknife

bikeneil, you are kidding right?? a thread on here about this weekends EWS got about 5 posts but you pop one up about politics then that thread will run for decades.

this place is not about the bikes, i can assure you.

JulianA
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member
    That saves the expense of a trial and long term incarceration

What an unpleasant thing to say. Something very, very sad has happened here. We may never know what.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

A sad case for all concerned. Let’s see if it pushes mental health issues further up the agenda, people still need to be educated on this sort of thing. Apparently.

Macgyver

Well we’ve had the sky news chopper being a noisy pain in the Harris above us all day for this and the wife was out at 05:30 this morning for work because of this. Very sad for all concerned, and can’t say I’ll loose much sleep over that chap , but I’d have preferred that he had his day in court.

wallop

bikeneil, you are kidding right??

Calm your boots – when the thread was first posted it was in the bike forum, that’s all. It has since been moved.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Well I did lose sleep over it, I finished work at 4am and was back in at 7.30am,and just got home now

A tragic and truly horrific incident, with a lot of pain and questions left behind.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I like to post about tragedies with the addition of my own (admittedly based on nothing other than prejudice and news snippets) controversial opinion. I get tumescent at the thought of a bunch of liberal hand-wringers getting themselves all sandy-fannied about it.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’ve had the Daily Mail at my house yesterday, friends with kids who knew him or were friends on Facebook have been door stepped by TV and print journalists half a dozen times a day. All in all a very very sad tale. But like others I’d rather have seen it end in court.

konabunny
    Free Member

I get tumescent at the thought of a bunch of liberal hand-wringers getting themselves all sandy-fannied about it.

with all this sand up my batcave, it’s not my hands that are being wrung

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Murder suspect found dead near Oxford’ is closed to new replies.