Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mundane super powers.
  • seadog101

Choose yourself a mundane super power. Has to be something that doesn’t involve magical strength or laser eyes or flying. Something really mundane, but utterly useful.

I want to be Never Stuck In A Queue Man.

No waiting around for me at all! No dawdling in the shops, no ‘Your call is important to us’, never in a traffic jam. Life would be transformed.

arrpee
    Free Member
    Bregante

😆

cheese@4p

Is it a bird?
    Is it a Plane?

No it’s Cleaning Up Cat Sick Man!

thenorthwind

Fastener Man! He sizes up bolts and picks the right size spanner with his BARE EYES! Hex, allen or Torx, nothing is safe from his extra-sensory vernier.

callmetc
    Free Member

the phantom shitter.

he never has to wipe again.

akira

Ill be always knowing where the thing im looking for is man. The frustation that would avoid would be awesome.

enfht
    Free Member

Sock Man. I could put my socks on in the morning without bending down just using mind control. Would come in handy at least once a day.

v8ninety

I’ll be;

ANTIPROCRASTINATION MAN!

The things I could do, if I could actually get on with them…

Hang on; there would be no place for STW in AP Man’s world. Scrap that.

(Fittingly; posted whilst I should actually be writing an assignment, at 0050hrs, needing to be up at 0700hrs tomorrow)

nickc

Shit temporary repair man

My shit temporary repairs will annoy you for ages as I fail to mend things properly the first time, and make a half arsed fist of it that sort of work well enough to be functional but not really well enough…

Harry_the_Spider
    dannybgoode

I want to be piss in the sink in aircraft toilets man if it isn’t already taken…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mundane super powers.’ is closed to new replies.