Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • What is your Super Power?
  • Harry_the_Spider

I can guess the weight of a banana to within 10% just by looking at it.

bencooper
    Free Member

I can completely forget anyone’s name within microseconds of being told it.

maccruiskeen

I can get a superking-sized duvet into its cover in a move that only takes a second or two and ends with the bed perfectly made and me already tucked up in it.

Stoner
    Free Member

I can sniff a condom through my nose, the back of my throat and then pull it out of my mouth.

I can also heal the sick, but the condom trick is more useful.

maccruiskeen

I can also heal the sick

Yeah – but you’re a bit too choosey

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFSxnXsOeyA[/video]

I can sniff a condom through my nose, the back of my throat and then pull it out of my mouth

That must be quite a treat for whoever’s wearing it

bearnecessities

I can put used condoms back on the shelf so they appear unused.

Bregante

I can remove any jar lid with my bare hands. As demonstrated this morning with a half used jar of Marmite which hasn’t been opened for months.

dannybgoode

I can eat any spicey food of any heat however ferocious and not suffer from ring sting.

I can also drive drawing pins into any wall with just my thumb.

inverjoe
    Free Member

I have the ability to wake up, needeing a pee precisely an hour before my alarm goes off. Not so useful when its set for 0445!!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Impeccably bad timing….

mechanicaldope

No matter what I do its the wrong thing. Kinda of an anti-power really…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Sleep at will…..

steveoath
    Free Member

Procrastination

Euro
    Free Member

I cabb ttoe wjregdn ,kkking at trhe keyboart

Euro
    Free Member

I seem to have lost my super power of typing without looking at the keyboard… just as well i cans still make babies cry

njee20
    Free Member

I know pi to 65 decimal places, and can name every element on the periodic table. #GeekBoy.

ElShalimo

Delusional exactitude

sandwicheater

@ Euro, Phew, thought your power was some for of self titillation while typing for a sec, glad you clarified.

I can eat my own weight in pistachios I reckon. Should the need arise for good that is, not for evil.

RustySpanner

I can get muddy anywhere.

Short walk round Roughlee yesterday?
    To the knees.

It’s probably Freudian.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I seem to be uncannily accurate at guessing my speed on a road bike (when riding without a computer but with people that have them). Commuted with a mate drafting and he shouts something to the effect of “we’re cracking along!”, I reply “yeah I reckon we’re doing X” (redacted so as not to derail into a what’s-you-average-road-speed epic) and I was bang on. Which obviously meant I started guessing at various points during our next few rides and I was always seemed to be within +/- 0.2mph.

That, and always waking up before my alarm clock. Me n inverjoe are orphans from the same planet.

chakaping
    Free Member

I used to be able to guess bike weights to within half a pound, with a quick heft.

Everyone I know seems to have stopped weighing their bikes now though, so I dunno if I still possess this freakish power.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

To always be in the way. Where ever I stand in a pub or public place, you can gaurentee within 5 minutes theres a line of people pushing past me even if it’s not particularly busy. I’m yet to find a pratical application for this talent

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I can resist eating cake and other non food items.
    I can melt belly fat by staring at it.

nach
    Free Member
    GrahamS

What powers you ask? I dunno how ’bout the power of flight?
    That do anything for ya? That’s levitation, holmes.

How ’bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away…
    with mind bullets! That’s telekinesis, Kyle.

How ’bout the power to move you?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I’m yet to find a pratical application for this talent

rent yourself out to struggling venues? Nightclub losing custom to the more hip competition? Stick Sofaboy outside and boom, queue of people jostling to get past.

Restaurants, cafes, theatres, even amusement parks would sign up for that.

Do they have to shine a big “DFS” logo into the sky or would you have an email address?

Do I get 10%?

slowoldman

Sleeping.

Coyote
    Free Member

I have a strange ability to find stuff that’s been lost / misplaced.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I can slow time down when falling off a bike.

maccruiskeen

I can slow time down when falling off a bike.

I can hit the ground already in the recovery position

slowoldman

Ah well if it’s falling off bikes, I have he uncanny ability, rather like a cat landing on its paws, to always land on my head.

mt
    Free Member

I can get comfy on any type of sofa, particularly if there is a telly in front of it. What i’m really good at is emptying bottles of beer whilst on said sofa’s.

Northwind

Supernatural brake squeal.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ability to lose the thing I just had in my hand without actually having moved- half a bike build time is spent looking for the tool I just had in my hand.

DezB
    Free Member

The power of supreme mediocrity

CheesybeanZ

tonto
    Free Member

I Was thinking about saying procrastination….

but was beaten to it.

paul4stones

I know where everything is.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I have the uncanny ability to make children desperately need the toilet. All i have to do is drop my breeks and settle myself on the pan like a goose on a nest. Within seconds a child will begin furiously hammering on the door demanding entry.
    It’s a gift and a curse in equal measure. I’m like the Pied Shiter of Hamelin.

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Tangling any electrical flex I touch into an impossible to undo mess of knots. Even when I take time to carefully store them or wrap them around a spindle they end up the same. I could could win medals if it was a sport in the Olympics.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘What is your Super Power?’ is closed to new replies.