Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Multiple user names. Why?
  • Mugboo

I spend quite alot of time on here and love the irreverence/irrelevence and occasional good advice 😉 but as a non techy and rather simple soul whats with the multiple name thing? Or trolling as you hip kids call it?

Coyote
    Free Member

Small penis syndrome. Best ignore them.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it's against the rules…

jahwomble
    Free Member

If you cop for a ban, you still have a logon.

ALso, if your thread is really dull you can argue with yourself(or congratulate yourself in an appaling orgy of self congratulation, thus leading to you slapping your own back) to keep it going, or to discourage people whom may have disagreed with the best hobbit,bond film, tool for turning screws etc.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

ALso, if your thread is really dull you can argue with yourself

I'd consider this a contemptible subterfuge 🙁

Mugboo

I find it at best confusing and at its worse deceitfull.

More important though is that you start to get a feel for peoples info then they just dissapear and presumably reappear as somebody else!

I like all the back biting and sh1t slinging (although i imagine they wouldn't say boo to a goose face to face!) and part of the joy of the internet is working out the truth from th BS…

carriegold
    Free Member

or you could just get out and ride your bikes 😆

nickegg
    Free Member

The fact an internet forum is so important in someones life that they feel the need, once banned, to log on again is frankly pathetic.

jahwomble
    Free Member

I never said it was right, I just said people do.

Drac

Yup often it's pathetic individuals that never learn and constantly get banned, then when they get banned again they send childish insults to mods seeming to think this will help their case of not getting banned.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

When I was banned I just got on with other stuff and it never occurred to me to try to get round it. It wasn't effective in moderating my posts as I've already forgotten why I was banned 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Multiple user names. Why?’ is closed to new replies.