Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Multicar Insurancetrackworld….again
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Im about to pull the trigger tomorrow for the new Berlingo Enterprise , test drove earlier..very nice..very nippy .. Just doubtful about the space at the back to fit 2 bikes without taking off wheels so tomorrow first thing To do after work I will bring the 2 bikes to my local citroen dealer and if both fits ok nicely (in any way) then will sign the dotted line 🙂

…this is however just my bike van and I cant let go of the car yet, and I am the only driver for both. What are my options in regards to car insurances? i have 9 years no claims bonus on the car and clean license as well. Thank you

seadog101

I was trying to set up multi car with Direct line. Oddly complicated, as my wife could not be the main driver of both cars. We were not trying to fiddle the system, but that’s the way it would have been. I work away from home (Offshore), and therefore me being the main driver of either car would have been a big fib.

Didn’t do multi car in the end as we sold the second one because overall insurance, tax, servicing … was too much.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Had a shit expierence with Admiral multicar.

Wouldn’t touch it again.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Im just confused how the no claims bonus gonna work? As I understood it can only be used to one of the vehicle.. But which is which. Will have to ring my car insurance tomorrow, but would like to know how other people deal with this.

@ gobochul… Please elaborate. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Multicar Insurancetrackworld….again’ is closed to new replies.