Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Multi tool from Leatherman
  • WTF
    Free Member

Seen this ,want this.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp8xR07rBH4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

scotroutes

Is it April already?

5thElefant
    Free Member

They need to do a generic watch strap version.

somafunk

Ha!, I saw this posted on another website recently and left a comment asking if this is the male equivalent of a pandora charm bracelet for the rufty-tufty man at ease with his sexuality………I must have hit a nerve as the leatherman love-in crowd rounded on me and I fear I can never set foot in America if the extremely violent responses are to be believed.

bruneep

That’ll be metal watch straps banned on flights next then

rene59
    Free Member

If you feel the need to wear something round your wrist, it may as well be something useful.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Oh good, a way of removing unnecesary forearm hair.

I’ll stick to a proper LM thanks.

Northwind

I actually like that, stupid as it is. It really needs to be compatible with a casio f91w though.

(also, “Hi, I’m a man, I’m in the outdoors.” “I’m another man, I’m also in the outdoors” “Hi, I’m a woman, I’m in the kitchen”)

jam-bo

Given that I’ve had zip ties and a roll of insulation tape confiscated by airport security before I can’t see these getting by an overzealous security official…

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Only in the good old US of A,why oh why would you walk a round with that thing on your wrist Swiss army knife in pouch on belt yes,Leatherman/Gerber in pouch on belt maybe that thing on wrist nope 😕

househusband

I like it; its different, novel and I didn’t know you could injection mould stainless steel. Wouldn’t actually wear it when doing anything practical or cycling… would be worried about de-gloving my hand.

parkesie
    Free Member

Completely useless i want it.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Love that the inventor came up with the idea because his knife was confiscated when trying to get into Disneyland…

Seriously, what kind of nutter thinks he needs a knife to visit mickey mouse???

reedspeed
    Free Member

Hmm !,then when a plane gets hijacked they’ll blame the cyclists !..

jam-bo

boriselbrus – Member
    Love that the inventor came up with the idea because his knife was confiscated when trying to get into Disneyland…

Maybe it was to make sure he could escape.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looks like something Del Boy would wear.

nealglover
    Free Member

I carry leatherman with me everywhere.

The only time I don’t is on a plane, but I’ve almost forgotten a couple of times because it’s not something I even consider, it’s just there.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Hundred quid though…No thanks, I’m just browsing.

muddy9mtb

not a bad idea… probably use it once in a lifetime but that once could be when your plunged into a river and you need to break your car windscreen to get out.. certainly a novelty item for someone who has everything. At least it’s more user friendly than the wenger swiss army knife https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnmfzhKYcHE

wl
    Free Member

Wearers can chisel their way out of the madhouse they need locking up in.

ninfan
    Free Member

What is ‘injection moulded 17-4 steel’ ?

tymbian
    Free Member

It’s nothing like unobtanium.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Multi tool from Leatherman’ is closed to new replies.