Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • mudguards – no eyelets & canti's
  • sefton
    Free Member

are there mud guards to fit my cx bike. I have no eyelets and the frame has canti’s

RoterStern
    Free Member

SKS do some. I think they are called Raceblades.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Crud Roadracer should fit too. Zip tie on to the seatstay bridge. Better than RaceBlades, IMHO, as they’re a proper full length mudguard, protecting both you and the bike better.

tonyd

+1 road racers. I have them on my road bike and they’re fine. Lots of others on here aren’t keen as they’re a bit of a faff to set up but I quite like them, seems SKS are the preferred option.

STATO
    Free Member

Are you running 23mm road tyres? road racers suggested above wont work above that size.

Standard sks cromoplastics will fit fine, just need some p-clips on the chainstays and fork dropouts. easy.

DezB
    Free Member

Couldn’t get Crud ones to fit on mine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hmm, good point re tyre width!

Go for proper SKS Chromos, then.

cp

SKS chromos [edit]or bluemels which I prefer[/edit] with p-clips

sefton
    Free Member

i got 35mm tires and need to take them off at weekends for racing. hmmm

RoterStern
    Free Member

Not sure which ones they are but at the weekend I rode over to the CX race with a friend who had a set of mudguards (they are not a continuous arch but have two halves over each wheel) which he took off in seconds did the race and put them back on seconds and then rode home again.

Dave-j
    Free Member

I use these and think they are great, http://www.wiggle.co.uk/zefal-trail-hybridcity-mudguard-set

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘mudguards – no eyelets & canti's’ is closed to new replies.