Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • mudgaurds
  • hainman
    Free Member

hi,has anyone or does anyone use the neogaurd front mudgaurd??i have the crudcatcher for the front but was out yesterday at carron valley with someone who had one and said it was a great thing to have,wee bit of feedback before i go and purchase it would be grand….

HermanShake
    Free Member

Maybe a useless contribution, but have you tried the mucky nuts bender fender?

http://www.muckynutz.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76

works pretty well for me, keeps my stanchions and shock pretty clean with less facial mud action too. Velcro means it doesn’t rattle and they weigh nothing too!

warpcow
    Free Member

I used to run a bit of old inner-tube there. It stopped all the mud getting thrown forwards but a lot of it ended up dropping down onto the fork seals. I now use one of those Mucky Nutz fenders. It doesn’t keep back as much spray but enough, and it also keeps the majority of crap off the fork. Maybe the neoguard is better for someone less mincy than me.

hainman
    Free Member

cheers guys that looks just the job.should i bin my crudcatcher or just keep it on??

warpcow
    Free Member

Keep the crudcatcher! The Bender Fender doesn’t stop anything that would normally spray directly onto you, but neither would a neoguard.

ollie
    Free Member

Neoguard and crudcatcher here, been a great combination for the last couple of winters.

z1ppy

+1 Neoguard & crud catcher, they work really well together but are useless separately, IME of course

Cougar

I run a Neoguard. It’s had a marked effect in reducing the amount of freckles I gain on a ride.

hainman
    Free Member

haha cougar i could have done with one of them 30years ago then

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘mudgaurds’ is closed to new replies.