Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Muddy ride today in the FOD for KOS to try out his new Ti bling (pics)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Really really muddy slip sliding around the Forest for the King of Sweden to try out his new Singular Pegasus, Nice bike!!

Clicky for more

thekingofsweden

Cheers bub happy trails as always mudx tyres for next week and maybe a snorkle

sheldona
    Free Member

Aye,was a good start to the day anyhoo 😉
    Defo mud tyres for next week as it was the muddiest I've ever known it down there! Normally it gets wet but not that muddy!

singlespeedstu

What a pair of attentionwhores you two are.

sheldona
    Free Member

What a pair of attentionwhores you two are.

Would of been 3 if the third hadn't of hurt is wok muscles :-0

singlespeedstu

🙁

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

King of sweden: what are the forks on the front of that lovely machine?

tazzymtb

look like manitous to me, there appears to be a hint of reverse arch. I took my new gas pipe 29er out…..I now love big wheels 😀

singlespeedstu

.I now love big wheels

Oh no. Another trainee attentionwhore. 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

I'm sure you can all get together at the SSEC and bore us all with big wheel talk. Might have to put a tax on 29ers and 26ers 🙂

singlespeedstu

Get you with your ladyboy wheels.

Sam

Nice pics as always Sheldon, may be hitting you up for some high res 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

Sorry Sam I promised you some a while back and totally forgot to send them over didn't I ;-( Drop me an email in a week or so and I'll sort some out. Cheers mate.

tazzymtb

I'm sure you can all get together at the SSEC and bore us all with big wheel talk. Might have to put a tax on 29ers and 26ers

that's ok I'll run 650B….so there!

thekingofsweden

SSdan tazzy is correct they are indeed manitou forks

Sam designs yet another fantastic bike i know its mine and i know i love it but it just works so bloomin well, will be great to try it with the mud tyres this weekend

Racing ralph and little alberts dont work too well in the slippery mud but the bike forgave me so many times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Muddy ride today in the FOD for KOS to try out his new Ti bling (pics)’ is closed to new replies.