Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Muddy Hell CX Race
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Anyone from here racing Saturday eve at Hern Hill for the Muddy Hell CX?

plop_pants
    Free Member

I am, vets race. First timer at the Muddy Hell but have done plenty of night riding in the past so should be ok. Helmet and bar lights at the ready.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Me racing vets to. First time at Muddy Hell as well. See you on the start line : )

aP
    Free Member

I’m not commissairing now as I’ll be at work on Saturday but I aim to make it up there for about 6 to catch L_L in the fun race. More importantly – Rapha Supercross on Sunday! V45 time…
    …and L_L is commissairing with Martin Eadon.

plop_pants
    Free Member

aP. Do you know if they will grid riders, or is that not in the spirit of the event?

aP
    Free Member

Errrmmmmm…. Don’t quote me, but I think they will be. It’s seen as a fairly significant event now.

plop_pants
    Free Member

Interesting that Martin Eadon is commissairing now. He’s put his life and soul into the sport over the years. Big up the little brummie!

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

I’m in the Go Cross, in my first ever bike race, on my first off road night ride (lights arrived last week), and in my third off road ride on my newish CX bike (which has seen a lot of road miles). Will be practising my bunnyhops/dismounts in the garden on Saturday morning, and hoping not to come last.

qwerty
    Free Member

and hoping not to come last.

💡 Nobody ever comes last as that’s reserved for first placed looser 😀

london_lady
    Free Member

Martin Eadon has been commissairing the Rapha super cross races and they wanted him again so I guess that since he is in town for sundays race it makes sense for him to be at Herne Hill on saturday. I will be assiting him on sunday – might be a big eye opener on hiscx commissairing. Oh and yes I’ll be riding on saturday evening….probably not in fancy dress though.

MrAgreeable

Yep, I’m sandbagging in the Go-Cross (actually, when I raced in this category the other year it was plenty tough enough – I was trailing at the back with some hipsters on fixies) and two mates are doing Seniors.

If anyone has a spare entry for Go-Cross or Womens, I’ll take it off you – my girlfriend wants to race but didn’t get it sorted in time. Email in profile.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

16 Vets will be gridded at Muddy Hell.

Have fun guys! I’m injured this year but will be heckling from the beer tent when I’m not running errands

pjt201
    Free Member

i’ll swap you a seniors for your go cross ant!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Muddy Hell CX Race’ is closed to new replies.