Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Muckmedden Forfar Enduro – trails easy to find?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Just saw a report on the Muckmedden Funduro event in Forfar – does anyone know if the trails are all easy to find/see if I just rock up on the bike?

I work in the region from time to time so might be handy and by all accounts the trails were good fun at the event so I’d like to give them a go.

Will

Phil_H

From the A90 take Dundee road A932 until you get to Westfield Loan on your left. Across the road is the climb to the top. There are signs that say “Dissused quary, keep out” ;-P

I was marshalling & there is a warren of trails up there.
    Up here

grey

They’re easy to find on the hill, not quite so easy to navigate.
    Great trails, just watch out for some of the bigger features.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks folks – not really though through the plan tbh so looks like I’ll be parking in town somewhere and then going searching!

grey – do you mean I’ll find them if I look hard enough but that its not too easy to link them all together in a flowing way?

grey

That’s right, easy to find less easy to make them flow as Phil H said it’s a rabbit warren of trails.
    You’ll be fine though it’s small enough that you’ll work it out pretty quickly.
    The trails evolve quite a lot from visit to visit though with the digging that goes on.

grey

Oh there’s a couple of little car parks around Reid park and from there head up to the top right of the park and head up to the tower.
    First little trail starts at the tower.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks grey! Not sure when I’ll next be there but I’ll definitely have a look!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Muckmedden Forfar Enduro – trails easy to find?’ is closed to new replies.