Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mtbing around Shropshire
  • astura
    Free Member

So, I have done a lot around Shropshire but I’m looking for something new – maybe something homemade wish. I have been to the Wrekin, Haughmand hill, Hopton, Eastridge, Ercall, Mynd, Wedlock Edge – I am after something new to explore, something with a few jumps maybe, bit of singletrack and plenty fun? Any recommendations?

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Grinshill if nr Shrewsbury, Kinver Edge if nr Bridgnorth. Sounds like you’ve done most of the local stuff though.

mrhoppy

Nesscliffe has some interesting singletrack and dropoffs ranging up to pretty ballsy there.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Have you tried Bringewood?

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Nescliffe fits the bill, but unfortunately local walkers are on a mission to ban bikers at the moment.

astura
    Free Member

Haven’t tried nesscliffe, done bringewood. Is there anything over brown clee?

RoterStern
    Free Member

There are some secret-ish trails (at least there used to be) at Ironbridge. They were on the Broseley side of the river next to the power station. Not somewhere to go just for a ride there but something to link with other trails in the area such as the Wrekin etc.

Also Hawkstone Caves used to have a lot of MTB events back in the 90s (DH and XC) but not sure what is there these days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mtbing around Shropshire’ is closed to new replies.