Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mtbbatteries / Smudge service shocker
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

I ordered a V2 XML light off Smudge on sunday and received it today tuesday bloody hell that was quick and he also told me via facebook it was on its way

All the praise heaped on Smudge is well deserved

As for the light its alot brighter than my Bastid and that was with just playing in the garage

Roll on thursdays night ride

Ta Smudge

Clobber
    Free Member

Top bloke

smudge
    Free Member

8) cheers,

I try my best to get light orders placed before 2pm out the same day (bar weekends and BH)posted First Class Recorded. I must also add a large part is also down to the Royal mail in this.

A new range of lights are also being designed as we speak that will be more orientated for helmet use. This will consist of a much smaller and lighter light unit along with a smaller/lighter battery. But this is a few months away at least. So all looking positive for mtbbatteries.

Smudge

Shorty121
    Free Member

Yeah top service. Quick response to emails and a battery with a rear light posted 🙂

MrTall
    Free Member

I bought one of his new lights the other week and it arrived super quick as well and seems really good so far, especially for the money.

benz
    Free Member

I have to say that there are some good folks involved in this MTB community – Smudge being one of them.

Good to see Smudge delivering a line or value lights too – at one time I was pointing members of the local riding community to DX, but the slight premium to get one from Smudge is well worth it. You know that there will be no issues.

slparsons
    Free Member

Another good service experience here, ordered Tuesday 0950, in my hands at 1030 this morning; well done to both Mr Smudge and Royal Mail!

rOcKeTdOg

i had excellent service from both smudge and troutie, both went out of their way to fix a problem i had, can only echo the above and heartily recommend them

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mtbbatteries / Smudge service shocker’ is closed to new replies.