• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Del.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MTB Softshell/waterproof jacket…..recommendations please
  • colinpm1
    Free Member

In need of a new jacket after mine took a bit of a beating. Was looking at the Madison Trail of Flux but can’t seem to get hold of one in my size. Budget of about £100 so any thoughts appreciated

moshimonster
    Free Member

Fox bionic LT Trail softshell

honourablegeorge

Some nice dhb ones on Wiggle, 25% off with code DHBis10

vincienup
    Free Member

Assuming you are looking for a softshell, Montane Alpine Stretch gets my vote, can pick up one up around £70 with googling. Consider going a size up. Mine’s ace. Possibly the best bike jacket I’ve had – even though it’s meant for alpine mountaineers. Does everything a proper softshell should and has a good helmet friendly hood. I stay nice and dry even when I’m working hard.

Not sure about waterproofs, so I’ll not offer an opinion on one. Shocking behaviour for STW! 🙂

isitafox
    Free Member

Love my Altura Mayhem jacket, wore it on the commute to work yesterday when it absolutely binned it down and did the job perfectly. Seems to be warm when it’s really nippy out but lightweight and cool enough for warmer weather thanks to the underarm vents.

Del

hagloffs boa. not the first time we’ve had this thread, so i’m not writing more. sorry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MTB Softshell/waterproof jacket…..recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.