Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MTB Shorts – Comfortable inners (with/without baggy outers) – Recommendations?
  • vd

Assos work fine for me on the road bike but, designed for a racing position, the pad bunches if you assume a more upright position….like you are sitting on a sausage… fine by me but not whilst cycling ;-).

Recommendations for comfortable shorts please, whether separate or built-in to baggy outers

Nick

I like endura click-fast liners (that go in their humvee, zyme and singletrack baggies). I'm getting this in quick as everytime one of these threads start up half a dozen people claim they are shite and that they have thrown them away or they have languished in the bottom of the draw since they got them.

CAN I HAVE THEM THEN PLEASE

Thanks

DezB
    Free Member

Sugoi RCPro are the best I've used.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

cannondale seem to work for me on the mtb but not on the road

GTDave
    Free Member

Endura FS260 shorts for me, although they do come up a bit small & snug on the thighs.
    I'm a 38" waist, and get the XXL shorts.

cows_in_cars
    Free Member

The Mavic inner's are very comfortable, they are quite short in the leg which at first feels a little odd but you forget about it after about 5-10 mins. Agree with the above post about Endura's too, in comfort terms. On the bike they are fine but a bit nappy like off but no where near as comfortable as mavic's.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MTB Shorts – Comfortable inners (with/without baggy outers) – Recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.