Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • mtb shoe advice Scott Trail/Specialized Tahoe
  • saleem
    Free Member

I've been looking for a pair of shimano mt41's in grey but can't find them, so I've now found Scott trails for £55 from Rutland cycles, has anyone used these?? also looking a Specialized Tahoe from LBS at £70 again anyone using these and what are they like, cheers saleem

druidh
    Free Member

On my 2nd pair of Tahoes – I live 'em. Good for hikey-bikey as they are flexible and have a decent tread on them.

Tinners

I like my Tahoes. They seem overpriced to me when I see discounted walking shoes in some of the camping shops for a third of the price though. I like the velcro strip that keeps the laces out of the way and they grip well on DMRV12s. They'll get wet as soon as it rains, so merino socks are a nice addition. I used mine throughout the last winter for rides of less than 3 hours but they look more suited to summer riding if you are of a delicate constitution.

docrobster
    Free Member

I like my tahoes too. Use them year round with spds. Comfy for all day rides. Used them for 2 years still on good nick

gordimhor

I got a boot version of the tahoes been great so far they re suposed to be waterproof but thats not really been tested yet

lipseal
    Free Member

Mavic alpine shoes get them for about £67 at ribble cycles.

saleem
    Free Member

Just thought I try the trails and see what they're like and if I don't like them I'll get the Tahoe, cheers folks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘mtb shoe advice Scott Trail/Specialized Tahoe’ is closed to new replies.