• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MTB or fat bike??
  • cheekyget
    Free Member

After seeing pipiom fat bike ….it’s making me think I want one……but I’ve only room for 2 bikes…..

One is a roadie……

So if you could choose would you get rid of your MTB and get a fatbike……??

I’m over 40 now….and after breaking my shoulder blade last year , I’ve found out that I don’t bounce no more….lol

so I’m thinking maybe the slower speed and fun factor might be right up my street

So fat bike owners…..did you still keep your MTB ….??

rickmeister

I think a FB fits into the MTB category. I use mine more than a Ibis Mojo or Ibis Tranny right now.

Probably best to get a ride on one and go from there. Actually, ride a few if you can, there are some big differences in frame materials and spec

gardron
    Free Member

Much as I love my mukluk, if it was a choice between that or a one-quiver MTB, I’d go for the MTB every time. I know a few guys who very rarely ride normal MTBs now after being on fatbikes for a while though, so I think it’s very much a personal choice.

swavis

Just go straight to a 29+, best compromise and definitely what I would do if I had the chance again.

DezB
    Free Member

I thought they were the ultimate N+1 bike, for folk who’ve run out of things to buy…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MTB or fat bike??’ is closed to new replies.