Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • mtb books
  • duncancallum

Any one recommended any good books, I read all sorts but I have never found any decent books. My missus has loads of fell running books which I actually quite enjoy I just want a bike related one.

Cheers

chambord
    Free Member

I think Rik Garner was writing one about his experiences when he founded mountain biking.

chambord
    Free Member

I’ll be more helpful now.

This one was advertised heavily on this forum by the author not so long ago and has good reviews on Amazon.

JoeG
    Free Member

I got Fat Tire Flyer recently. I’m impressed with it; it looks really nice. Though I haven’t started reading it, just lookin’ at the pitchers… 😳

cinnamon_girl

Received Fat Tire Flyer for Xmas and am really enjoying it. Weighs a ton mind, seriously! What a brilliant time they all had. 8)

trailhound
    Free Member

+1 for Fat Tire Flyer, unexpected Xmas pressie from the Bro and although not got far into it I’m really enjoying it! Cracking pictures as well.

kilo

Ghost trails wasn’t too bad

RepackRider
    Free Member

Thanks for the Fat Tire Flyer love.

I supplied the words and images, but my publisher took it to the next level with an amazing job of artwork, layout, and expensive printing. I could not believe the sheer quality when I first saw the actual product.

Then they sell it for about half of what it appears to be worth.

My words don’t do those amazing times justice, but it’s all there is.

johnny_met
    Free Member
    duncancallum

Got dividing the great on Kindle, loved it

duncancallum

found this on kindle:

its about the http://www.iditabike.com/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘mtb books’ is closed to new replies.