Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mtb Batteries, contact.
  • mucker

I been trying without success to talk to Mark at MTB Batteries. I’m using the mobile number on the website, though I thought it was a landline number the last time I spoke to him.
    Anyone know if they’re holiday or something?

nedrapier

No clue, sorry, I’ve always communicated via email, and he’s always been quick enough to respond.

simonb51
    Free Member

He’s flat out ATM. I’ve been talking to him a few times this week and last, he’s been saying how much hes got on a few times.

He would tend to return calls tho. I’d just hang in there.

stevied
    Free Member
    myopic
    Free Member

I’ve been corresponding with him over the last few weeks on the e-mail address. Maybe drop him an e-mail and arrange a time for a call that way?

smudge
    Free Member

Hi Mucker.

Sorry I have missed your phone call. I have been up to my ears in work these last few weeks and with new lights arriving clearing the backlog I have had.

I do answer my phone but not as much as I should do I know. But bearing in mind each call is usually 15-20mins long sometimes longer I end up not getting as many orders as I should be.

I am always easier to contact by email and try to reply within the same day or very next day latest.

If you can email me on mark@mtbbatteries.co.uk or dm . me your phone number I can contact you later.

Thank you.

Mark

mucker

No worries, better too much than too little.
    I’ll mail you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mtb Batteries, contact.’ is closed to new replies.